need help with controller

noobmoduser

well when i go to toggle rapidfire/jitter i get the led light on, but when i press the right trigger the rapidfire doesnt work. i downloaded one of the macro sets and installed on controller and i think im doing something wrong.

noobmoduser

modern warfare2 standard set.... and i found out the right trigger is messed up. how do i go about getting it fixed? :S all the other mod buttons work

Edit: well not messed up but when the rapid/jitter is toggled the right trigger is still normal.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

modern warfare2 standard set.... and i found out the right trigger is messed up. how do i go about getting it fixed? :S all the other mod buttons workEdit: well not messed up but when the rapid/jitter is toggled the right trigger is still normal.
Tonight, Wednesday night, I will make you a macro test set that you can test out RT rapidfire and tac switch rapidfire to see what isn't working or if it is user error.

NYjetsNY1

Go into a private match on MW2 or black ops. Use the FAL.

Make sure you have fresh, new AA batteries. Read below, and if something doesn't work, tell me.

Press RT1 to change pages.

Page 1 - RED.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 2 - GREEN.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 3 - BLUE.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - blue color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 4 - YELLOW.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - yellow color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 5 - PINK/PURPLE

HOLD LT2 to rapid-fire. No RT on this page.

Let me know what works, what doesn't so I can go from there.

Attachments

• TESTER.vks
    26.6 KB · Views: 2

noobmoduser

everything is working......but the right trigger with rapid fire is not. rapid fire with other buttons are working when i used lt2 it was working perfect......but i want to be able to use right trigger

NYjetsNY1

So basically when you are on every page but five, RT does not do rapid-fire no matter what? But LT2 does rapid-fire?

Xx Binno xX

So basically when you are on every page but five, RT does not do rapid-fire no matter what? But LT2 does rapid-fire?
That is what it sounds like.
I don't understand how the RT would work normally but it won't work with rapid fire. Could It possibly be the macro chip?

NYjetsNY1

That is what it sounds like.
I don't understand how the RT would work normally but it won't work with rapid fire. Could It possibly be the macro chip?

I've seen this exact issue about 2-3 times or so in my entire time at viking. It isn't likely to happen I guess then, but it does occur.

Sounds like you may need to make a support ticket and send the controller back to be fixed. http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

Xx Binno xX

I've seen this exact issue about 2-3 times or so in my entire time at viking. It isn't likely to happen I guess then, but it does occur.

Sounds like you may need to make a support ticket and send the controller back to be fixed. http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets
I do have a question for you NYjets, When I use rapid fire and I fire with RT I some times just stop shooting and then I have to re-press RT to start again. Any Idea's?

NYjetsNY1

This sounds like an individual macro glitch. Can you upload the macro set you are using, and what page the rapid-fire is set to?

Xx Binno xX

Here it is just assign to RT it doesn't happen all the time FYI

Attachments

• Fast Rapid-Fire Black Ops improved.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 1

NYjetsNY1

It may be that you are low on batteries. It also could be the macro. It looks OK to me, so check your batteries. If it still gives you problems, use the 8.9 SPS macro.

odingalt

Staff member
I do have a question for you NYjets, When I use rapid fire and I fire with RT I some times just stop shooting and then I have to re-press RT to start again. Any Idea's?

99.9% sure you have your speed set way to high. Look at your bullet counter. Does your bullet counter still decrease even though bullets aren't coming out? If so, your speed is set WAY TOO HIGH.

People, I've posted about this 10,000 times.... you can't go higher than about 9.0 SPS... depending on your connection and if you are host you can get pretty close to 9.0. 99.99% of rapidfire problems are due to setting your speed toooo hiiiggghh.... :)

Last edited by a moderator: