Need help with my Macro

odingalt

Staff member
Hi welcome to the forums. We will wait your video but often a good written description of the problem can be the most helpful. What can we help with?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Maybe a dumb question but did u erase all the macros assigned to the controller before making this video? I ask because sometimes macro files can get corrupted and go crazy like what's going on in the video. If u have not already erase all macros and just flash no macros to the controller and then re test. Sometimes I have to delete macro files and completely re due them from scratch.

If after all of this it still is buggering up then all I can think of is the chip that test on the mcu maybe got uncenterd which can cause erratic movements.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

What bone said or u just plug your controller to the pc and when u start with a blank page on your Viking software just flash the blank page to your controller. Then u will just have a stock controller.

Well I did that and still not working I think I have a broken chip.It only happens when I try to use a Macro on RT or LT.But if I put it on a tac then hold it and hold the trigger it works.But it gets mod blocked due to me pressing the trigger first.

bonefisher

If it is working perfect on a tac... you mite want to see how it is built for the RT because you may need to feather the triggers on the macro to work for the RT. Post the macro up and either White or I will take a look to see it is made right.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

So any macro won't work on the RT or LT? To be clear your not using same macro that was messing up in the video and you have tried different macros like basic rapidfire on the RT & LT? Also does the controller work fine when there's no macros assigned to the controller? If all this doesn't work all I can think of is your chip is not sitting correctly on the mcu of the controller board. This can happen if the controller takes a good bump or drop.

odingalt

Staff member
Maybe you can post the .vks macro set you are currently using we could take a look at it?