New black ops rapidfire?

NYjetsNY1

Hey everyone, has anyone seen videos made by jayjoes/v360sinner?

http://www.youtube.com/v360sinner

Well people always ask for his rapid-fire that he uses. He said he made this one and would like everyone to try it! Assign to RT!

Let me know if it is any good!

Honestly, I think this is better than the 8.9 SPS so I'd like to know what people think. I may get it featured in the library if everyone likes it better than the 8.9 SPS one.

NYjetsNY1

11 Downloads but no comments? Honestly lol? Cmon I need to know what everyone thinks... In my opinion it is great, but I'd like to hear what you guys think of it so I can decide if it's worth featuring in the library.

NYjetsNY1 said:
11 Downloads but no comments? Honestly lol? Cmon I need to know what everyone thinks... In my opinion it is great, but I'd like to hear what you guys think of it so I can decide if it's worth featuring in the library.

I'll check it out later today and give some feed back!!! I'm gonna try his set up, Fal with reflex sight!

sheephunter23

This is a good rapid-fire but, It does seem slower than the one in the video.. I am messing around with it to see if I can make it a little faster like the one in ther Video..

Sheephunter23

Directshot999

sheephunter23 said:
This is a good rapid-fire but, It does seem slower than the one in the video.. I am messing around with it to see if I can make it a little faster like the one in ther Video..

Sheephunter23

If you get something, post it up! I'd love to see it

NYjetsNY1

Boricua10 said:
Its good i like it but its NOT as fast or straight shooting as it looked like in the vid. Im 60% sure the one he uses in the video is a different one.

Its called Theater Mode.

He records his vids with that.

It doesn't understand rapid-fire so it perceives it as not having any recoil (going straight) and makes it faster than it really is.

Trust me, that is the macro. I put it on his controller via teamviewer before.

NYjetsNY1

Boricua10 said:
oh ok Sorry dint know. i love how the shotgun shoots out with jitter mode in 3rd person view lol.. but im going to play back one of the games i played yesterday and see if i see the same thing. thank you for clarifying. But i do fell his Rapidfire is really good i like it alot.

Good good.

NYjetsNY1

ii TECHNiQU3 x said:
ANyone figure out how to make it faster pllz PLZ let me know as im also trying to work on it

The fastest rapid-fire will probably the humanized rapid-fire I've made. I'll try to speed it up.

zappopatrick

I still think you should make a stock rapid fire through out the weapons with the recoil on for a mid range sensitivity, then the player can change the sensitivity, surely everyone can do that:) this would mean everyone could see that they need to change the amount of stick pulled back:) you could even post a youtube video showing what to change;-)

NYjetsNY1

zappopatrick said:
I still think you should make a stock rapid fire through out the weapons with the recoil on for a mid range sensitivity, then the player can change the sensitivity, surely everyone can do that:) this would mean everyone could see that they need to change the amount of stick pulled back:) you could even post a youtube video showing what to change;-)

I thought about making a youtube video. I will once needed.

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Jet can you add anti recoil to this???? I tried but failed horribly.

It won't be good. Only with a working humanized rapid-fire will anti-recoils work well. I still am working on this.