New Controller Can Do Everything Legacy Ones Could If...

JLIT

The below quoted info from the F.A.Q's I dont object or not believe but there aren't macros already made to do so. So its purely in theory the new macro controllers can IF you were to know how to make the below mentioned functions in the Timeline Editor, is that correct? And I'm assuming the old legacy preset editor software can't be used with the new Macro Controllers correct? So as of now, being a new user, I've had to rely on the macro library to ensure to get a functioning macro seeing as I've had trouble attempting to program in my own for the below types of functions that the Legacy Controllers could do...

So will it be a while until the controller compatibility through user made macro's are able able to do all the below mentioned such as jitter, akimbo etc.? Sorry if I'm being confusing.

The Viking macro controller does EVERYTHING that our Legacy RapidFire controllers did, and much, much more. Are you looking for Rapid Fire, Akimbo Mode,
Fast Reload, Sniper Mode, QuickScope, Auto Burst, burst firing, or any other glitches for first-person-shooters such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and
Call of Duty Black Ops? The Viking will perform ALL of the rapidfire features of ANY Rapid Fire controller, plus much more.

I think the answer (and someone else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) is yes, it may take a while for certain macros to be made for certain needs, but it's all dependent on community involvement/enthusiasm. Someone could be putting the finishing touches on a good jitter macro that you've been waiting for and release it tomorrow, or it might not have even crossed anyone else's mind that a certain macro was a possibility. Either way, I'd say keep familiarizing yourself with the timeline editor and try to give the community what you can.

JLIT

Ok cool and I've been testing out different sequences for the last couple horus and getting the hang of it a little bit more. Still not to the point of being able to use the Speed Multiplier to manipulate either a improved reload time or rapid fires speds particular to each of the guns (or at least the semi'-autos and shotguns). As for the fundamental basic uses of it, I got that down. So just hoping one of the real pro's perhaps has thought about "porting" over, for lack of a better word, some of the presets that are so easily used in the Legacy Editors.