New Hex Editor Soon?

mlongo3 said:
i know and its amazing but is there a new hex editor coming out?

They are working on the final version of the new Hex Editor so I'm pretty sure a new one is coming out, just don't know when! I asked the same question but haven't heard anything else....hopefully soon!

40_ounce

mlongo3 said:
What more do you need? Maybe you should go to the Viking Software - General Discussions thread and make some request or give some ideas.

apcoop7

40_ounce said:
mlongo3 said:
What more do you need? Maybe you should go to the Viking Software - General Discussions thread and make some request or give some ideas.

Not to be hating on Viking, but I've seen several requests over the past couple of months and there haven't been any answered. I for one would like to see a new editor because there seems to be a few errors with the current editor and it desperately needs an update.

v360Reflex

apcoop7 said:
40_ounce said:
mlongo3 said:

Not to be hating on Viking, but I've seen several requests over the past couple of months and there haven't been any answered. I for one would like to see a new editor because there seems to be a few errors with the current editor and it desperately needs an update.

WELL MY FRIEND if there is errors tell us them! lol then he'll fix em :D but btw.. i will be on today just dont know what time cuz it still says im banned :( but its the 14th! i don't understand guess i got to wait for a certain time

apcoop7

A couple errors that happen with the hex editor and my thor's hammer, not sure if it's the same for the Raven...

While switching modes with a custom preset on my Thor's Hamer, the controller seems to unsync a lot easier than when I have "The WOrks" driver installed. Also, I compared jitter modes from the preset with The Works driver, Jitter in The Works is more consistent. You'll have to go try it out to see what I mean. Sometimes when in jitter mode with my custom preset the m16 looks like it's only shooting only 2 bullets at a time. I might be wrong but go compare the 2 and you'll see what I mean

modded matt

the viking dev team has been extreamly busy, they are working on new things for the future, please be paitent. New things will come

odingalt

Staff member
apcoop7 said:
40_ounce said:
mlongo3 said:

This is a true statement. I'm wondering if one of the moderators could round up an all-inclusive bug list and send it to me so I have a complete list of the problems. I'll send a pm to the inner circle to see if anybody will take up the task.

M1A1?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
this is a true statement. I'm wondering if one of the moderators could round up an all-inclusive bug list and send it to me so I have a complete list of the problems. I'll send a pm to the inner circle to see if anybody will take up the task.

M1A1?
on it ;)