New Idea For Sets

Awfulz

I know how there is sets, like you can have rapid fire = player 3 LED, and dropshot = player 4 LED, but can there be a third set with dropshot? Because sometimes I use Akimbo = led 3, and rapidfire = led4, and I miss my dropshot now that I'm use to it.

Awfulz

Yeah I thought it was asking for alittle to much, but why? Couldn't set 3 JUST be dropshot? Idk, I don't work with mods. :p

odingalt

Staff member
Short fix is we might add a few combinations to the drop down, it wouldn't be three slots but at least it would let you double up on some of the more common modes. Long fix could be more slots but it gets hairy because you can start to pick macros that interfere with each other... it gets dicey to program the software to be smart enough, to prevent you from picking a combination of modes that just plain aren't compatible with each other (i.e. jitter mod and fast reload trying to happen at the same exact time, since they both want to use x,y buttons)

Awfulz

Yeah that makes since, so what you're saying is soon there might be an option with add-ons? Like rapidfile = slot 1, dropshot and fast reload (m1a1) as slot 2?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
If you do that, instead of every guns fast reload you should just do the custum fast reload. There is a char in the MW2 section that has the custum speeds for all of them anyways.

Awfulz

The main reason I like dropshot is because you can press the button but the mod doesn't turn off. Sometimes, I don't even realize that I press it and it turns off. It's also really nice once you've gotten use to it like me :p

PS3andCOD said:
If you do that, instead of every guns fast reload you should just do the custum fast reload. There is a char in the MW2 section that has the custum speeds for all of them anyways.

Seriously!!! That custom reload speed chart is wicked!!! Super fast reloads :D

VeNGaNCe34

LiOnHeArT24 said:
PS3andCOD said:

Seriously!!! That custom reload speed chart is wicked!!! Super fast reloads :D

your welcome! i l0ove that people are actually using it!