New jitter mod glitch

stunnedjack

So i was messing around with jitter mode with a striker, and noticed when ur shooting on jitter fast, and start repeatedly tapping x(reload), it shoots way faster.

Anyone else found this?

stunnedjack

ya, id post a vid. but my cap card aint workin.

Ya just put it in jitter fast, and hold trigger, and then press x fast.

theblur1

I find the striker doesnt shoot as fast as id like with the 'jitter-fast' mode.
honestly, the "shakey hands" code makes it unbelievably fast..

Itz CHARLEY

theblur1 said:
I find the striker doesnt shoot as fast as id like with the 'jitter-fast' mode.
honestly, the "shakey hands" code makes it unbelievably fast..
Yeah I've tried shakey hands and its pretty great .I would like to see an akimbo jitter just for the rafficas. this would be a big help because jitter akimbo wouldn't affect ads at all

theblur1

I dont know if its thaat necessary though. I mean, jitter akimbo would be great but having to hold both triggers instead of one isnt really too much of a problem. Am i right?

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yeah if you hold both triggers on jitter they both shoot jitter. but i thought when you hold x with jitter the bullets cant hurt people so everytime you tap x it wont hurt them?

tlrsilver

if you hold x down will shooting in jitter mod it never quits shooting, but you cant kill anyone and the people in my private match could not see or hear me shoot not sure if this would or wouldent kill people in spec ops or campain.

IrishStyle

I believe thats how Jitter does its thing....it hits X quickly between shots on a timer....basically pushing them both at the same time. So it would make sence that hitting X makes it fire faster.

Krier023

Useful Poster
What i beleved happened was when you shoot the chip taps yy really quick and thats why you change weapons sometimes

Itz CHARLEY

theblur1 said:
I dont know if its thaat necessary though. I mean, jitter akimbo would be great but having to hold both triggers instead of one isnt really too much of a problem. Am i right?
Left trigger does jitter to when it is on fast jitter?

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yes i believe that the jitter isnt "rapid fire" on the actual trigger. i think when you hold rt it presses yy very fast. so all your doing on the trigger is holding it why the right trigger is pressing yy

Paul

You guys don't know the Jitter combination?

RT+X+Y+Y RT+X+Y+Y

The owner of Silentmodz, Drake, told me. I'm pretty sure they were first with the jitter, or at least they boasted about it.

Krier023

Useful Poster
woah thats pretty complicated. i thought it was just hold the trigger and it presses yy really quick. i guess i was wrong

Paul

Krier023 said:
woah thats pretty complicated. i thought it was just hold the trigger and it presses yy really quick. i guess i was wrong

Not really, let me make a brief explanation:

It fires, it presses reload, it switches to your other weapon and back to cancel the reload, and lets you fire again. Doing this all at turbo speed makes most guns fire faster.

It works with Akimbo also because each time it fires it fires both your RT and your LT.

Paul

Krier023 said:
oh..... do you know why the bullets dont kill people or run out when you hold x?

Yes I do.

It's been a glitch in all of the cods I think. Hold X and RT without a mod and keep rapidly pressing Y to do that.

People discovered it way earlier, but it did nothing, so people forgot about it. The glitch resurfaced with the Jitter when people tried doing that.