New macro library

Krier023

Useful Poster
I cant download anything from the macro library on the viking page. every time i press download it goes to another blank page

odingalt

Staff member
Forwarded issue to the web gurus. Have you tried logging into your support account first, and then clicking on the macros to see if it works then?

odingalt

Staff member
Maybe the problem is with a specific macro or a browser compatibility issue, I clicked on one to download it and seemed to work fine. Is it all macros or a particular one you are trying to download? Which browser are you running? Let us know any details you can so we can try to replicate the problem. Also maybe try a few different macros, if some work and some don't let us know which ones aren't working.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Nope tried signing in and tried different macros but it wouldnt download them. when i press the download button it goes to a "no macros found" page and says "add more" as if i was trying to add a macro

odingalt

Staff member
Crazy they are all working on my pc, which browser do you run, which version, do you have any custom security settings?

Krier023

Useful Poster
Ill try restarting. I am running xp with google chrome, but i tried firefox also. and ill see if i have any pop up blockers

odingalt

Staff member
I like Chrome, the PC I am running right now has IE8 (I hate IE personally), I will check on Chrome when I have access to my laptop. Anyone else having issues downloading the macros??

Krier023

Useful Poster
Still cant seem to get it working. here is the first screen. and when i press download it goes to the second screen.

before.jpg

after.jpg

KIL0 iRecon

I am also having an issue with downloading the Macro's. I am running windows vista (x86) my browser of choice is Safari v5.33.

odingalt

Staff member
We'll start working on this issue, I'm sorry for the inconvenience (again) guys, this looks like a browser compatibility issue on our end that we need to take care of. Will keep you posted.

odingalt

Staff member
Working good on these PC's at my place:

-Windows 7 x64 ultimate edition, using IE8
-Windows XP Pro 32-bit, using IE8

Does not work on:

-Windows 7 32-bit home edition, using both Google Chrome and IE8
-Windows 7 x64 ultimate edition, using Chrome

Totally bizarre...

odingalt

Staff member
Ok another update, it works for us on all o/s, on all browsers, on all computers so long as we log in first. But we are admins so that's probably why it works for us. Will keep testing...

mtsmurf2

i am having the exact same issue as stated. i tried on both my mac, via the newest firefox, as well as my windows vista 64bit running the newest firefox. i tried logging in and the same thing keeps on happening...

Galen

ya previously i was able to DL the macros in the library but with the new layout i just got the exact same problem (i didnt need any macros just wanted to see if i would get this problem lol). Anyways ya im on Windows 7 as well 64 bit using google chrome however IE also didn't work. My internet connection is fine and everything so ya i guess its on your end. anyways ya., im not relly anxious to use it just thought i'd mention.

Also, perhaps if a USER uploads a macro it will be downloadable by others? can we upload our own macros yet? if so i could upload the right trigger RF i got from the previous library and maybe somebody would be able to download that instead or something lol

aarrodri

Same issue here. Tested with IE8, Opera and Firefox and I get the macro not fond page. Running windows XP SP 3.

:oops:

odingalt

Staff member
Web contractor will be back on Monday normal business hours to work on the issue. We're stuck for the weekend (as is customary with web/software issues) lol.

aarrodri

Do you guys have any FTP servers, or shared web server folder, where you could share files ? Heck even rapid fire links for the weekend? I had my controller for a week but no macros :(. How big are the files? if a few megs, what about Emailing MW2 so we can make a killer weekend :)