New Maps

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah it comes with strike and vacant from cod4 then it comes with 3 new maps
carnival- mid size match with a couple open spots for fighting. its in a carnival or circus
fuel- huge map with a couple buildings together. reminds me of pipeline.
trailer park- very small map with trailers you can go into.

Krier023

Useful Poster
15 dollars is kindof ridiculous, but you know what. everyone will buy them, so microsoft just made twice as much on both the map packs

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Ben. said:
PS3andCOD said:
Well since I liked the first one, that's good news.

Kinda ironic? The guy who was trying to boycott them lolol

I know, I still have it in my sig too... by the time it came out for PS3, it was kinda too late because the 360 players all bought it. I had exactly enough cash on my acount to, so I ended up buying them first day. I still think we were all ripped off.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I seriously would have boycotted it, but it didn't catch on with the 360 crowd so it was too late for me to make a difference...

Paul

I still haven't bought either map pack and I'm not going to. Microsoft figured out they can get away with charging us $15 instead of $10 on all DLC in the future which will eventually add up. Don't you just love mMcrosoft?

obo

Paul said:
I still haven't bought either map pack and I'm not going to. Microsoft figured out they can get away with charging us $15 instead of $10 on all DLC in the future which will eventually add up. Don't you just love mMcrosoft?
no

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Paul said:

It's not just microsoft... I think dlc pricing is more the game developer. Some games are very cheap, or even free. Good for you boycotting it, I wish more people had at the begining. It's pretty much too late now.