New member with couple of questions

overdose

Wasup guys,

New user here. I will be buying Halo 5 and COD-BO3 and im thinking about buying the Berserker. I have couple of questions.

1. Is it mandatory for a user on this form to create their own packs? or do the admins on this site, create packs for the community?
2. How hard is it to make a pack? I'm really not good with computers
3. Honestly, all i'm looking for is auto sprint, auto aim, and rapid fire.
5. What exactly is anti recoil?
5. My cousin has the titan one but i dont like that cause the headset doesnt work. But one good feature was he would make his semi automatic guns into automatic like the mk9 from COD AW. Is that whats considered rapid fire? Can I do this with the berserker, better yet what more can i do wiht it vs the titan one?

Thanks guys!

bonefisher

1. There is a library in the Viking Forge where people of the community make rune packs to share with everyone which once you get use to looking how things are done you'll be able to make your own custom setup. Also if your stuck on something everyone here is happy to help. Usually certain games I'll end up making rune packs to share with all the goodies.
2. If you search around the forums you can pick up on things pretty quick once you get started.
3. This is all easy stuff.
5. In Battlefield Series is where pretty much I use anti-recoil is where you make a rune that will pull your right stick down accordingly to your fire rate of the weapon your using to keep it from rising up as you fire to make it smooth and accurate to the target.
5. Viking Berserker does circles around Titan One, no comparison at all. Yes that is a rapid fire, turning semi- auto's into auto's. Hands down you can dial in and have a faster rapid fire than what titan puts out. Have not seen any modded controller beat out the Viking Macro or Berserker controllers yet.

overdose

So will auto aim be an option for black ops 3 for sure? Was there auto aim possible in advance warfare? and is it auto aim available for halo 5?

1. Auto aim
2. rapid fire
3. sprint

is there anything i would need besides these three functions to have some serious fun when i play with my friends?

bonefisher

1.Explain what you mean auto aim? ADS while only holding RT. Yes! Strafing side to side while aiming assisting you to the target. Yes! Certain games. Advanced Warfare is a quick snap to the target but if your way off when you do it, doesn't help. Only if your close to the target just maybe little off the body when you snap on it, then it assists to pull on target. What ever the game glitch is to help assist you we build for it.
2. you build custom rapid fires for each weapon plus you can run a primary rapid fire and switch to secondary rapid fire instantly.
3. sprint for all games. you can have it on all the time or activate by stick forward or put it on LT to activate when needed.
4. Jitters
5. Depending what game and glitch that helps speed up knifing.
6. Depending on game for fast switching
7. Whatever glitch comes up like a hybrid scoping that makes burst weapons fire at a fast rate.
8. Fast reloads
9. Quick scoping
10. If there is something that helps out and is allowed by game we can build it.

overdose

1.Auto aim as in the gun automatically locks into the enemy and than you shoot. Is there such a thing as that?

2. Will i have to create a custom rapid fire for each weapon? Cant i have some type of setting where i have rapid fire for all weapons? What if im playing a game and i pick up someones else gun, since i didnt create a custom rapid fire for that gun, will i still have the rapid fire?

3. Last question. Black ops is coming out this Thursday (midnight) how long till someone with experience post some packs? Does it usually take a week or so to come up with a new pack since its a new game?

Thanks!

bonefisher

1. If your thinking aim and it totally locks on a player and follows the player without you doing a thing. No! We do use in game assist to help, if it calls for strafing back and fourth to use the aim assist that is in the game. Yes! I have made them for COD that works very well. You don't even know that your strafing but it will pull to target. Watch video how aim assist works.

2. You can find a certain rapid fire that works with all weapons but it will not be the fastest for the weapon. I would make all custom rapid fires. In the rune pack you can have 10 pages of rapid fires to scroll through them quick while in game. Also on one page you can put 10 rapid fires on one slot to scroll through them activate/ deactivate them and have another 10 rapid fires to choose from and switch back and fourth between primary and secondary weapons. Usually I get all the rpm's for the weapons pretty quick when the game comes out. When making a rune pack you can place a color for the led's to know what page your on to scroll what rapid fire you want.

3.I'll mostly have something for Black Ops pretty quick. Don't know about Thursday at midnight other than try out the beta rune pack that is in the library now. I should put something up temporary by Friday but until I go through all the guns leveling up I'll update as I go.

bonefisher

There is a auto aim for zombies. That does lock onto the zombie. works for only that game.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yes auto aim works on most COD campains and zombie modes. It won't be known till the release of BO3 if auto aim will work in their campaign mode but I'm sure it will. This mod is very easy to make and wouldn't take longer than 10 min to perfect.

overdose

One last questions. How is the berserker different than the evil controller master mod?
does anyone have expereince with both controllers? i found this on youtube clip of the master mod

bonefisher

Once they program the evil controller for that game that is it you can't change it. As for every Call of Duty games there is something new that they changed where old mods don't work. Then we find new ways on doing things and can program and change things on the fly to download to controller. Plus you can enjoy all games and build custom runes for that game. Hands down the Berserker wins!

overdose

So if i want a plug and play readiness controller for black ops 3 cant i just get the Raganrok instead of the Berserker?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The ragnarok is a very well rounded controller and very user friendly. Honestly it will blow the roof of evils master mod controller as it way more potential and has more built in mods than the master mod but your limited to what mods u can use. Of u want the best of the best and never miss out on exclusive mods then go beserker but if your content with main stream mods then go ragnarok. Hopefully Odin will update the ragnarok to support the hybrid optic glitch as this will be a very beast setup to have with bo3. This as of now isn't supported and will be a beserker exclusive for this game. Its a special jitter mod of sorts that makes semi autos and 3 round burst weapons shoot faster than normal rapid fire will allow. Its really what u want out of a controller. Of your content with main stream go ragnarok, if u want to unlock full potential and have mods no one else has go beserker. Hope this helps.

bonefisher

You can get want you want but I would get the Berserker. You'll be much happier customizing your setup with the different games out. It's worth the money! Don't second guess the best controller out. Know you got me sounding like a salesman. Believe this the Berserker is the first and last controller your xbox one will sync too. May all the other controllers R.I.P.