New patch worries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny8s

Hello everyone.
I was going to lay the cash down for this new controller but it seems to me that this new update has messed things up quite a bit. I only intend to use this on BlackOps but now I think Im glad I waited. Is the controller now useless for black ops? Can anyone convince me that it will still work? This was going to be a Xmas present to myself and now am very skeptical. I wouldn't even consider another controller from any other company than this one. If not from you guys then no xmas for me. Im looking for a little assurance that it still works and maybe a coupon for xmas special?
Thanx and Merry Christmas

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

johnny8s said:
Hello everyone.
I was going to lay the cash down for this new controller but it seems to me that this new update has messed things up quite a bit. I only intend to use this on BlackOps but now I think Im glad I waited. Is the controller now useless for black ops? Can anyone convince me that it will still work? This was going to be a Xmas present to myself and now am very skeptical. I wouldn't even consider another controller from any other company than this one. If not from you guys then no xmas for me. Im looking for a little assurance that it still works and maybe a coupon for xmas special?
Thanx and Merry Christmas
this controller is NOT PATCHED AT ALL on call of duty black ops or any other game for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.