New Problem in Rune Editor

bagwell358

Hi again,

I am trying to make a rune with two movements from the right stick on the timeline. I enter both movements as separate lines right after each other.

As soon as i hit create the second line disappears and i am left with only half the required right stick movements to execute the move. Anyone know what this could be?

Thanks

bonefisher

Odin is looking into the firmware for issues but says not finding anything yet! Maybe he'll look into this a little deeper now!

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings thanks for posting. I am having a hard time visualizing this in my head. You don't perchance have the ability to take a screenshot of the before and after and post here and I can get those forwarded to the developer of the timeline editor?

bonefisher

Odin if you put your movement on up and down only then try and move your line movement forward on your left stick and tell me if yours works! At this moment can't provide screen shots showing you what it does through my iphone!

Last edited:

bagwell358

Greetings thanks for posting. I am having a hard time visualizing this in my head. You don't perchance have the ability to take a screenshot of the before and after and post here and I can get those forwarded to the developer of the timeline editor?

ill try and get a few tonight.

anyone have a quick and dirty how to?

bonefisher

Bagwell358 I don't know if this was supporting mac yet! Guess only Odin will only know! Has everything else been working? Then again I'm having little bit different but the same kinda issue on windows 7 and 8.1 pro!

bonefisher

Doesn't stay there when I click my mark just disappears!

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    18.3 KB · Views: 3

bonefisher

You can on the same up/ down only setting put downward movement and it will work! Just doesn't work for the forward movement!

bagwell358

Bonefisher,

My understanding was that the forge website worked on all platforms to create. I was having the same issues on my PC i just took the images on the Mac.

I know the boot loader is PC only at the moment but would maybe Odin can confirm.

I don't see anything else not working. Although i haven't tried to much since i have been held up with this.