New screenshots?

johnny8s

On the main website page and the dowload software page I could swear those are new screenshots of the timeline editor.
Am I right or am I wrong? I can't wait for the new updates. Is there a date set yet or is it still anybodys guess?

NYjetsNY1

ALL ARE ESTIMATES
A basic update for resolution is out. Xmas Day
The next update will fix analog sticks. New Years
Also will be a firmware update for the analog-fixing update. New Years
Then there is a big update after that- January-February that will add new features like x/y axis disabling, anti-recoils and bursts.. possible new LED configurations (maybe) and maybe other stuff....

johnny8s

NYjetsNY1 said:
ALL ARE ESTIMATES
A basic update for resolution is out. Xmas Day
The next update will fix analog sticks. New Years
Also will be a firmware update for the analog-fixing update. New Years
Then there is a big update after that- January-February that will add new features like x/y axis disabling, anti-recoils and bursts.. possible new LED configurations (maybe) and maybe other stuff....
You say anti-recoils will be out in Jan.- Feb. and that's fantastic but with the analog stick update will I be able to make my own ant-recoil?

odingalt

Staff member
johnny8s said:
On the main website page and the dowload software page I could swear those are new screenshots of the timeline editor.
Am I right or am I wrong? I can't wait for the new updates. Is there a date set yet or is it still anybodys guess?

Actually strangely enough those are screenshots from the original 'concept' that our graphic designer built. We based the actual software on those concepts. The fonts that the graphic designer did and some of the other queues actually look better than what we ended up with.