No more capture the flag

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The new maps came out on PS3 the other day, and I sat down to play some COD and found out they took out capture the flag!!! Did they do that on x-box too? That was my favorite, the only mode I played unless I was in a party...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Averages 500 people? On PS3 there were generally over 5000 out of around 400000. Team deathmatch has like 1/4 of the people, but these new barebones ones have had less than 2000 every time I looked. I'm glad they delayed the map pack now, I got an extra month of playability out of my game. Now it sucks.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, but no one plays barebones... There are like 1000 players at any one time. The most I've seen is 1400. I don't really like team tactical because it has smaller teams, and that's boring.

Xx Binno xX

i like playing tac because it has all the maps and there are a lot of good teams out there to challenge myself at. in team death i don't play against 6 other people that are in a party. its all random. In team tac i get a lot of 4 players in parties. plus it all different games types. i with they would add headquarters though

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Huh. I think they should have just kept all the game modes, they're just too lazy to do anything that doesn't involve them all being on one page. Look at W@W, it had core, hardcore and map pack selections after you pick join game.