Noob help

Jonathon

Hey everyone I'm trying to make a 10sps mod for the A button for the game Dead Space 2. But I appear to be having some trouble. If anyone could make one or help me make one I would be very grateful!

obo

Jets, what's the difference between a tac switch macro and a normal one? Like how to you make them differently?

Xx Binno xX

Jets, what's the difference between a tac switch macro and a normal one? Like how to you make them differently?
Was wondering the same thing, my guess would be if he went to the "A" and edited it in the timeline editor and had it have rapidly pressing "A" it would work on the "A" button and if he went to the tact switch and edited it for the "A" and made it rapidly pressing "A" it would work on the tact switch but that is a shot in the dark. haha

NYjetsNY1

Well when you put a macro on A, you are pressing A - then the macro needs to have more A presses.

Having a straight 10 SPS rapid-fire set to A is difficult because you can't desensitize it like you can on RT.

RT - you can fully press - have slight press, and no press.
A - full or none.

It is easier to make a tac rapid-fire for A as you start with the tac - not a 360 button. Everything can be perfect, because you don't execute the macro by pressing the A button to start.

I guess I could make one for the A button the same as the tac, but it would start off badly, then become constant.

I may be wrong though, with the new features of the software (loop settings) it may be possible that I can make an A rapid-fire for tac + A button in one macro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xx Binno xX

Well when you put a macro on A, you are pressing A - then the macro needs to have more A presses.

Having a straight 10 SPS rapid-fire set to A is difficult because you can't desensitize it like you can on RT.

RT - you can fully press - have slight press, and no press.
A - full or none.

It is easier to make a tac rapid-fire for A as you start with the tac - not a 360 button. Everything can be perfect, because you don't execute the macro by pressing the A button to start.

I guess I could make one for the A button the same as the tac, but it would start off badly, then become constant.
Sounds like I would need to try it haha.