Noob, Question

shaoliin

I am thinking about buying one of these controllers, mainly for boosting purposes. All i really would need the controller to do is press B and then A every 12-14 minutes. Can this be done or is this that time interval to large??? Also do i have to be there every 12-14 mins to press the button again, or can i create a macro that would just press the buttons for me overlapping every 12-14 mins. ? Thx :D

NYjetsNY1

The ETA for the next software is in a few weeks. You will be able to create a macro that presses B then A every 12-14 minutes over and over again that will do that forever. You won't need to press anything once you start the macro once. I'll even make it for you if you need. However, right now this isn't possible. Like I said in a few weeks the new software will be out with the new firmware for the controller and will be able to do that.

Buy a controller now, so that when you get it the new software will be available for you and you can do this.

shaoliin

Thanks for the quick reply. My birthday is coming up soon might just buy it then. Do u Ono for a fact that the updated software will include Wat I need??

NYjetsNY1

Yes I have the software.

The only thing missing is the firmware. Basically the firmware just makes the controller do what the software tells it to.

I have seen the features and what you are asking (macro loop forever) is available. I will be testing the firmware as soon as it is done and will get it working and out as fast as I can.

I highly recommend the controller.

shaoliin

Thanks I probly will buy the controller. Does that cool packaging come with every controller or only the more expensive ones???