not able to order (avs miss match)

pacinoallstars

Trying to get one of the black macro controllers, unfortunately i receive an avs miss match.

I have never any trouble with this (visa) credit card, do you have any idea why I receive a miss match.

My billing address is the same as my credit card.

Should go to the Netherlands...

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

It's our fraud detector. We have an extreme fraud policy. Our cart is denying your bank account. Try using a prepaid credit card from a local store. It may be also that your bank won't release the funds to Viking360.

odingalt

Staff member
PayPal has the highest success rate for international customers -- try that option if you can?

Also please be aware, you will be responsible for all duties and taxes, which I understand is quite high in Netherlands.

pacinoallstars

PayPal has the highest success rate for international customers -- try that option if you can?

Also please be aware, you will be responsible for all duties and taxes, which I understand is quite high in Netherlands.

I am aware I pay 100 dollar for shipping so in total i have to pay 250 + 100 = 350 dollar for a controller (lol).

What kind of extra taxes will be charged? The controller is only 250 dollar right?

odingalt

Staff member
Right but your government might charge another 20-30%, I've heard people having to pay another $100USD equivalent in duties because of their government. We mark this as a product - we do NOT and WILL NOT mark as "gift", because it is against the law.

pacinoallstars

Right but your government might charge another 20-30%, I've heard people having to pay another $100USD equivalent in duties because of their government. We mark this as a product - we do NOT and WILL NOT mark as "gift", because it is against the law.

cant you put 60 dollar worth of product on the box instead of 250?

odingalt

Staff member
We end up putting the production value. Which is less than the retail value. This is because if we have to file insurance claim, they only pay us the produced value. So we don't put $250 on the box, but it will be $140-$180 depending on shell type.

AndroidOdnetnin

Hi, I'm late to the party here so perhaps I missed it.
I would like to purchase a Macro Controller, but I'm also having the same problem.
My credit/debit card is active and used earlier in the day, so I know it's still good.

You suggested using PayPal.
How can I use PayPal on my purchase?
I thought Authorize.net was denying me and I didn't see PayPal as an option.

Thanks!
----Skip

NYjetsNY1

Paypal only works in foreign countries I believe. Also try using a different credit card, or a prepaid credit card found at a local store, walmart, etc.