not sure what to do - jitter and rapidfire not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
Re: not sure what to do

The new Macro controller, or the Tyr's Hand / Odin's Raven / Thor's Hammer?

If the Macro Controller, can you post your .VKS (macro set file) to this thread so we can look at it for you?

codfreak89

The new Macro controller. not sure why its doin it. on my other controllers it works just fine i just got this one i think last week. the rapid fire work but thats about it.the jitter trys to fire but doesnt and akimbo wont fire at all. ill put up a video of what it is doin. im thinkin i may have to send in the controller so you guys can look at it?

codfreak89

ummmm no the jitter isnt to fast i know because this works on my other viking controller just fine

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

codfreak89 said:
ummmm no the jitter isnt to fast i know because this works on my other viking controller just fine
really you have two macro controllers......now trust me if you slow the jitter down it will work.

odingalt

Staff member

codfreak89 said:
The new Macro controller. not sure why its doin it. on my other controllers it works just fine i just got this one i think last week. the rapid fire work but thats about it.the jitter trys to fire but doesnt and akimbo wont fire at all. ill put up a video of what it is doin. im thinkin i may have to send in the controller so you guys can look at it?

Your .VKS looks good - jitter and akimbo work fine on my test controller. Have you taken the latest and greatest firmware update off the website (the one you have to manually flash to your gamepad?) Check out the video tutorials on the website I think it's the Chapter 4 video that talks about doing a firmware upgrade. (Also to note the akimbo works better if you actually have two pistols :) )

Give that a try and post back, that video doesn't look right for sure - using the same exacty setup you posted the jitter is working great for me on FAL and SPAS-12, and the akimbo spray works great on my akimbo CZ75's.

codfreak89

this i my second viking i have the serpent black :D viking which was the pre order one so i have had the viking right as it come out. then i order the xobx silver viking got it about a week ago did all the firmware updates then took the same set i have on my serpent viking and put on the silver viking and it will NOT do the jitter or akimbo. Yes i know that akimbo works when i have two pistols but theres no point to show two pistols that wont fire.

odingalt

Staff member

Yeah your video is cracked out, honestly I have absolutely no idea what the problem could be other than to blame it on some rogue hardware problem. You should open up a support ticket (it wouldl be helpful to include that youtube video link in your help ticket so they can see what you are talking about again) they should hook you up with an RMA to diagnose/possible repairs/replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.