Odingalt, I Challenge You To Get It Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

fst2011

Odingalt,

First off I know you are very busy, this is not a serious tone just trying to get your attention and bring to light something things that I'm sure you are aware of but really need to be addressed. To your customers, please dont flame me, I'm also a customer/fan I have been since the macro 360 I own 3 of them.

I have spoken with you before you started the Xbox One rune and you explained how involved it is and not easy to get things done. I understand you are not a huge company that can snap your fingers and get things done. If I remember correctly you said you and your wife do most of the work. So when I say I understand I truly do.

I was one of thr first to order the Xbox One controller and to be completely honest I'm only now trying to figure out how to use it and its mainly because its not easy to understand. The macro360was much much easier to figure out and there where enough good videos to fall back on to figure things out if you get stuck.

You have 3.....3 videos! They are good but there needs to be more that better explain how to make this AMAZING controller work. I told you once before that I met some great people in the forum that were very smart and would probably make videos and or make runes for free if you just gave them a title or small discount on items. To me its worth getting these customers/fans to help instead of everything falling on your shoulders. You even mention in the videos to make some more, but this was back in I think March...we are in Dec and nothing new.

Next, I could not understand why you cant take a rune, download it, then put it into forge and see how it was made and make adjustments if need be...but as I was told this is not possible....to me that is just pure CRAZY! I understand this new controller is amazing and has the potential to be a game changers but if you do not make it easier for at least most people to figure out then it will never become that controller everyone wants to own.

Again please dont take wrong way, I truly love this controller. And want nothing more then for you and your product to become extremely successful. I know its allot of work but please consider looking to the people here or would more then likely help for free. So again I say....I challenge you to get this done...please ;)

FST

fst2011

Odingalt,

I know you probably don't remember speaking with me and that's cool, I understand you truly are very busy. Anyhow, you sounded like a real down to earth nice guy. I hope you don't feel my post was rude or had malicious intent.

I love your products and just want to be able to use the new Xbox One to it's full power. Please try and put out more videos... Or at very least, let some of your fans/customers who you know to be smart & trustworthy post some vids... As mentioned I'm sure few if not all would do this for free or some swag. Free up the work load.

Anyhow, keep up great job!

Fst

odingalt

Staff member
Good post. Any frustration from my end is just aimed at the damn project not being completed. Closing in on it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.