Odingalt MIA?

NYjetsNY1

Yes, Odingalt is not here every second. He is working. He has another job. I am here to provide answers to 85%+ of things. Some things I can't help with, and then he steps in and answers. Is there a specific question you had?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Me and TecHunter have a thread under the Ragnarok support page about a trigger issue (and techunter's dropshot mode not working) that odin replied to and asked a few questions to clarify and get more info about what our issue might be. Usually he's quick to reply but he hasn't in a few days now. I just figured he was busy with everything and I figured once he got a chance to pop on here he'd get around to it. That might be why TecHunter was asking where he was?? I've been busy myself so I've just been waiting.

NYjetsNY1

Yeah, odingalt usually comes on friday nights. It is midnight where I live. Odingalt usually gets on at midnight to 2 am where he lives. So in 3-5 hours he should be on, based on previous patterns of his :p

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah I figured, it's 11:30 EST where I live and he had commented on the thread yesterday at like midnight where I live as well so I figured once he got a chance he's reply to everything he has to (other threads people had questions in and a bunch of PMs he probably has, he gets bombed with them and so do u lol)

NYjetsNY1

I try to go on 24/7 though, so the questions don't pile up. I usually am on once every few hours, at a minimum. Sometimes I won't get on for over 6 hours at a time. At the rarest, sometimes it's over 12 hours and I haven't gotten on. But mostly I'm on all the time, and I also have a nice Galaxy Nexus to use to post here as well.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah I can use my iPhone to get on here too if I ever wanna check up on something or see what's been goin on. I'm on my winter break from college right now and I work on campus so I'm not working during the break right now so I have more time than most people probably do.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I can now post from my tablet too. I try to help out to my best ability but somethings I cant answer some questions.

odingalt

Staff member
Official answer: I'm on vacation. I only get this once a year lol. We are in Montana visiting family. I won't be back home until middle of next week.

modded matt

why is that? I have family in helina, bosman, and bute. The slamon fishing is the best in the world and the elk run wild, not to mention the mountainous view. the sleeping giant is cool to look at if you get the right angle.

GJUnLeAsHeD

why is that? I have family in helina, bosman, and bute. The slamon fishing is the best in the world and the elk run wild, not to mention the mountainous view. the sleeping giant is cool to look at if you get the right angle.
i was kidding ;) i love it here but the weather right around now is very bad (at least in missoula)

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah, in the Winter time, not much to see/do unless you are a skiier/snowmobiler (Which I am not). We just get together and drink once a year ever New Year's. Good way to get the whole family together. A sort of mini family reunion every year.