Odingalt's favorite games: FIFA2010 and CODMW2...

odingalt

Staff member
I pretty much play FIFA 2010 and COD:MW2. What else is there?

*Call of Duty MW2 anti-recoil script and long-distance aiming 'slow down'. I have tested some anti-recoil script and it seems to improve some of my sniping. Basically the sniper gun doesn't kick as bad, which means you don't lose sight of your enemy while sniping. I.e. if you miss the first shot you can keep an eye on him so you can take the second shot a little quicker. Also! I have not tested this, but I believe there should be a way to slow down the sensitivity of the analog trigger. For example, hold down the left tac switch #1 and now your left thumbstick will let you aim with half the sensitivity it normally does. Could be good for fine long distance aiming. Release the left tac switch and your guy will go back to normal stick sensitivity. This one is going to be huge. Please stay tuned as this will be one of the first things I will be testing once we are farther along in our software testing. Of course you will have full control over remapping any button to the tac switches - this will be good to get the melee off the right stickpress which is always hard to push. Plus this thing will be able to playback any glitch that comes out in COD7. Seriously. Who knows what glitches will be found, but this thing is wired up to every button so there's no way you won't be ready for whatever glitches the game makers leave behind for us.

*EA sports game skill moves. Should be able to program macros for nearly every skill jmove in the EA sports series of games. I.e. my personal favorite is Fifa 2010 and I first intend to map some of my tactile switches to the through-pass, and the three harder centering cross passes. I'm also going to assign a macro to one of my tactile switches to just feather the shot button so it's easier to tap those headers in from the cross when I'm in the 6 yard box. And you can program the real skill moves like the pele heel kick-up, but remember that in FIFA 2010 the skill move changes depending on which direction your character is facing. So let's say you run in the tele camera mode and your guy is running from left-to-right across the field to score. You'll have to program any analog stick skill moves for your guy moving in that direction. You can assign a couple pages of macros if you want - one page for the guy going 'left' and another page for the guy going 'right'. Any any case, surely you can find a couple of moves or combos that you want to be able to reproduce accurately every single time. Wondering if we can figure out something for the Madden fumble recovery... assign a different 'turbo' button to each tac switch?

*WWE/UFC/Mortal Kombat/Fighting games. Sit down with the game manual and map out your favorite moves, assign them to the tac switches, and go pound somebody's face with them. Self explanatory here. There's no way your buddies can beat you now.

Xx Binno xX

Well as for glitches i mean you can just program the controller to do those jumps and stuff for you. It would be really interesting to have the controller play for you lol. when you spawn hit a tac switch and make it shoot a newb tube in the right direction with out you touchin the controller.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes of course, we'll have macros set up that do jitter mod, rapidfire, fast reload and all the old goodies.

Jonny

With all the 'Goodies', will the be ready set up to put straight on to the controller so we don't have to make them our selves and also will it be as easy as the old editor as to change the rapid fire speeds as it had the drop-down menu where you could just pick any speed; or are we having to go through putting the dots on the time-line to change speed / having like 30 macros saved to our PC all set to different speeds? =]

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Jonny said:
With all the 'Goodies', will the be ready set up to put straight on to the controller so we don't have to make them our selves and also will it be as easy as the old editor as to change the rapid fire speeds as it had the drop-down menu where you could just pick any speed; or are we having to go through putting the dots on the time-line to change speed / having like 30 macros saved to our PC all set to different speeds? =]
Go look at the main site and the about tab.

odingalt

Staff member
Jonny said:

Yes we're going to have pre-made macro sets made up, starting with COD:MW2 since it's obviously the world's most popular game. It will either have a drag-n-drop where you drag-n-drop your speed into the field or a special drop-down. Still arranging, re-arranging and re-re-arranging the layout. If you watch the software pic on the software page on the website it changes a little bit every couple of days lol I think we're finally done though. Should have a lot more info in about two weeks on the nuances of the interface.

Toymachine363

this is gonna be awesome for all sorts of FPS games. such as if theres a care package glitch thats challenging to do, just stand over what you have to do it with (Ex a gun or a wall like in MW2) and press one button.
or hit one button and pull off a perfect 360 YY G shot
or press a button and have your controller hold X for you for 5.6 seconds so u can look around while planting/defusing

Jonny

Toymachine363 said:
this is gonna be awesome for all sorts of FPS games. such as if theres a care package glitch thats challenging to do, just stand over what you have to do it with (Ex a gun or a wall like in MW2) and press one button.
or press a button and have your controller hold X for you for 5.6 seconds so u can look around while planting/defusing

I do like the idea of this but not too much the care package one as when that glitch first came out you had the whole world and his dog doing that in every game..
I also do like the idea of planting the bomb, but what if someone walks in whilst planting the bomb. You wouldn't be able to stop and kill them, then when you re-spawn you would be holding x for a few seconds.

Last of all, i know what a 360 is, i know what a yy shot is, but what is a YY G shot? Is there is a G button im un-aware of?

Toymachine363

Jonny said:
Toymachine363 said:

I do like the idea of this but not too much the care package one as when that glitch first came out you had the whole world and his dog doing that in every game..
I also do like the idea of planting the bomb, but what if someone walks in whilst planting the bomb. You wouldn't be able to stop and kill them, then when you re-spawn you would be holding x for a few seconds.

Last of all, i know what a 360 is, i know what a yy shot is, but what is a YY G shot? Is there is a G button im un-aware of?
its not a yy g shot its just a "G Shot" its when you have a throwing knife on pretty much any single shot wepon class (shotgun, sniper etc) mostly intervention. anyway, you press RT then press RB RIGHT AFTER. like instantly. and in the killcam it comes out silet like theres no sound of the shot.

and about the x thing, maybe it could be something like u tap the top tac switch and it holds down X until you tap the tac switch again. so if someone comes along just tap it again and kill them.

CzarDM

Odingalt, that macro application you show for FIFA 10 looks very interesting. Never thought of that! You think you will have some macros ready for FIFA 11 anytime soon? I'd be very interested to see how that would work and could be applied to the game regarding skill moves and shots.

Thanks

Czar

odingalt

Staff member
I haven't done a lot of testing on FIFA but I invented this controller because I sucked at FIFA 2010. Will have to see if it actually helps gameplay or not.