Offical Silver Barbed Wire Macro owner!

ShiftwRx

Wanted to just say my experience so far with the viking staff has been awesome, the controller was deliever on time the original date it said it would be the very first day it began its journey from Washignton to upstate ,NY. It only took 6 days and for ground shipping thats fine by me, seeing how I had exams to study for anyways... The controller is amazing, the design looks better in person and I am a huge fan of the new joystick and d-pad that swivals from the silver xbox controller.
Thanks Viking Staff!
small.jpg

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 19
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 7

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for posting the pics! It broke my heart to sell that one lol. Barbed Wire was my all time favorite custom shell of Viking. Not the coolest, awesomest, or blingiest, but it was just the cleanest of all the custom hydro-dipping we've had done over the past year or two.

fst2011

sure...lets just rub it in even more....thanks guys. I was first to see it and you lucky blank gets it...well enjoy! All kidding aside, have fun its a sweet looking piece.

Brian

fst2011

I swear if this thread does not die off and move to the bottom, so I dont have to be reminded of the loss...I will figure a way to send you the red ring of death. Now let this freaking thread die, so I can have peace and forget.

;)