Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Launch Trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xjCdN_rWCE&feature=player_detailpage

The official Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 launch trailer. The best-selling franchise in Xbox 360® history is back. The definitive multiplayer experience returns bigger than ever. Special Ops co-op is reinvented with all-new survival mode.

Look's F****** Sick Cant Wait!

call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3_by_stiannius-d3g8llx1.jpg

jojoenglish85

With the so called anti-cheat software that is available only to Elite subscribers, i might be in the market to sell my controller, because if you plan on playing the tournements then our controllers won't work, also if they do work, they will be reviewing all the footage, so we will end up getting banned anyways, this sucks really bad man.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
With the so called anti-cheat software that is available only to Elite subscribers, i might be in the market to sell my controller, because if you plan on playing the tournements then our controllers won't work, also if they do work, they will be reviewing all the footage, so we will end up getting banned anyways, this sucks really bad man.
Well i play GB which is anti cheat and i just turn the mod off its not that hard to turn it off