Old Viking Users out of luck?

Toymachine363

so i came to the sight today just to check it out and noticed the updates and the cool new style controllers and i have a thors hammer mod and it seems like those are most likely going to be forgotten about. anyone thats new to the site is going to go to buy the new macro controllers and all the mod enthusiasts are also going to buy the new ones. so the people like me, that cant really waste money, are pretty much in a really annoying position. if i had 200 bucks, id buy a new controller. but i dont. i really hope that people are still associated with the old controllers because im gonna be really upset if im using an outdated controller thats not going to work with all of the cool new software.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

the old legacy controllers will NOT be forgoten about. they are what got us to where we are now. also the legacy controller is the most revolutionary controller(besides the macro controller) so dont worry your controller will be suported for a ways to go.

apcoop7

Toymachine363 said:
trust me though if i was able to sell my 170 dollar hammer for $200 and buy the macro, i would. even though i love my hammer

Just because there's a new controller coming out doesn't automatically make your controller bad. Your Viking controller is still top of the line and nobody will ever be able to compete with Viking old and new products. As long as it's possible for support with a newer game, you will still get free updates.

Toymachine363

apcoop7 said:
Toymachine363 said:
trust me though if i was able to sell my 170 dollar hammer for $200 and buy the macro, i would. even though i love my hammer

Just because there's a new controller coming out doesn't automatically make your controller bad. Your Viking controller is still top of the line and nobody will ever be able to compete with Viking old and new products. As long as it's possible for support with a newer game, you will still get free updates.

i know that the legacy controller are still at the top of the market but i know that people are going to spend a lot of time on macros and some of the people that are the greatest with the mods and coding are probably going to be spending the majority of their time on the macro controller. i know there will probably be people that still work on them but im gonna be soo jealous seeing all the cool stuff being done with the macro ones. i might try to sell my hammer to get a macro but i dont really know if ill be able to. and i was wondering if any of the things that the macro controller can do will also be available to the legacy line?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

its like CoD W@W when MW2 came out they where still taking care of there customers. apply this method of thought to the viking controllers. its the same thing.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toymachine363 said:
apcoop7 said:
Toymachine363 said:

i know that the legacy controller are still at the top of the market but i know that people are going to spend a lot of time on macros and some of the people that are the greatest with the mods and coding are probably going to be spending the majority of their time on the macro controller. i know there will probably be people that still work on them but im gonna be soo jealous seeing all the cool stuff being done with the macro ones. i might try to sell my hammer to get a macro but i dont really know if ill be able to. and i was wondering if any of the things that the macro controller can do will also be available to the legacy line?
the only the thing that the legacy controllers and macro controllers have in common are rapid fire,jitter,reload glitches,and the quickscope mod.