OMG

Fredrow

odingalt said:
Fredrow said:
[color=#FF0000 said:
odingalt[/color]]Who cares who was first, I just care about who's the best! :lol:

Pretty sure everyone knows that already, but good job on pointing that fact out Mr. Obvious...... :lol: Geeeeeeeeahyeeeaahhhh :mrgreen: :lol:

Just saying do we really need to keep beating this dead horse!!!

No I am feelnig sorry for this horse. I don't think we have as good of a pro-viking argument any more since we don't have a product line down in the low $100's... bring back the legacy controllers!!! lol :lol: I don't expect everybody to shell out this kind of dough, wish we could get the prices down, working on it, I think we can get the prices down by x-mas 2011.

Daaaaammmn, this whole convo took a wrong turn somewhere....
:lol:

Yo E' I don't think were talking about the same thing, dude....
:lol:

Mane I've been saying since the first day I saw the thick-purp v1.0 boards w/USB key; that this rapid-fire setup/concept was da' shizzz and no matter what happens it would always be da' shizzz because it was the first on da' scene.... I wasn't changing my tone any different on this thread either. Just trying to point out to people that a thread like this, one before that, oh yeah and the one before that, and I'm sure you get the point. The dead horse=the other mod shops..... Shoot, I could care less about any legacy boards.....

odingalt

Staff member
I love the new controller, I just feel like it'd be nice to offer something like the purple legacys still if we could do it cheaper, for those people who can't shell out $200 can't feel the awesomeness of the Viking :lol:

I want to free all the people! I just can't turn enough volume :-(. I am maybe 5% of the whole market. Chicken and egg scenario - if I could get more customers, I could get more volume, and produce everything cheaper... but can't get more customers at these prices, etc. lol

Fredrow

odingalt said:
I love the new controller, I just feel like it'd be nice to offer something like the purple legacys still if we could do it cheaper, for those people who can't shell out $200 can't feel the awesomeness of the Viking :lol:

I want to free all the people! I just can't turn enough volume :-(. I am maybe 5% of the whole market. Chicken and egg scenario - if I could get more customers, I could get more volume, and produce everything cheaper... but can't get more customers at these prices, etc. lol

You gotta remember Cristal isn't for everyone!!!! :eek:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
odingalt said:

You gotta remember Cristal isn't for everyone!!!! :eek:
:eek: :lol: