Ordered Berserker, back in community + Halo 2!

KyleH

I ordered my Berserker last night, and I'm very excited to be back in the community, and to see how it does on Halo2 with double-shoting. I believe that having a rune that double shots for you will be absolutely game changing.Anyone else looking forward to this game, and are any of you going to be making mods for H2? All button glitches are being included in halo 2 anniversary, including BXR, double shoting, BXB, and BXRRX + more.

Drastic

I'll be making runes for halo yes. Unfortunately the button combos and glitches are not possible in the 6 anniversary maps of halo 2 there doing, will work in halo 2 classic playlist though

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'll post up what I have made on my macro for halo 2. I already have a lot of cool stuff. So of my stuff is 100% and some of my stuff is like 70-80%. Just needs some fine tuning. I made all my stuff on my 360 using the original halo 2 Xbox game in local match. One problem is the double shots I have are on tac switch. They way the macro software is its imposible to override the stock RT. I have microchips where I'm able to canvlr out stock RT presses and work around it. I can post up my script format for RT double shots that might be able to work on berserker format. Still I.d.k because I Dont own a berserker. Anyway later today I'll post everything i have made for halo 2. I started this a long time ago. I've been ready for this!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Heres some starters for ya.

Attachments

• Halo 2 BXRRXYYRRX Melee Double Shot Reload.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 4
  • Halo 2 RRXYYRR Double Shot.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 2
  • Halo 2.vks
    9.7 KB · Views: 3

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Sorry my PC is garbage. I cant see what I post let alone edit my origional post.

The halo 2 vks has all the basic mods in it. These all work 100%, hopefully someone can edit or fix them to opperate off the RT instead of tac button.

I have more halo mods but cant locate the rest for some reason (been about 3 months these been sitting around plus have like 1000 macros to cycle through).

If requested ill post my script format to opperate off the RT. I havent tested it on my microchips yet but im sure it will work.

This should get you halo guys started!

Attachments

• BXRRXYYRRX Melee Double Shot Reload.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:

bonefisher

Tell how you want them on the rune pack and I'll design one for you or you just want me to build them and screen shot them so you can copy?

odingalt

Staff member
I think you posted on XBOX 360 macros but he said he ordered a Berserker? We don't have a translator for that yet (to go from XBOX 360 to XBOX One).

KyleH

Could you have RT automatically loop RRXYY when held down?
Also another idea, could you make the Y button enable and disable the above mod, so that when you pull out your sniper/rockets/sword/ect it doesn't RRXYY? And then when you press Y again, which pulls out your BR, it is enabled again..

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I think you posted on XBOX 360 macros but he said he ordered a Berserker? We don't have a translator for that yet (to go from XBOX 360 to XBOX One).

I posted these knowing bonefisher knows how to decode macro to beserker format. I could do it as well but Dont own a berserker.

I figure this would take care of some of the heavy lifiting of figuring out how to make these mods as they are more complex than the run of the mill mods.

The math to convert macro to MS is quite easy even with the speed multiplier. Me and bonefisher masters this some time ago!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Could you have RT automatically loop RRXYY when held down?
Also another idea, could you make the Y button enable and disable the above mod, so that when you pull out your sniper/rockets/sword/ect it doesn't RRXYY? And then when you press Y again, which pulls out your BR, it is enabled again..

The problem I had with this is it takes a 50MS wait time then two RT pulls 50MS long and 50MS spacing between trigger pulls followed by XYY.

The RT pulls have to be very precise. When the macro loops back around there has to be a 50MS wait time before RT can be pulled.

Its impossible to override the stock RT from registering its being held down. When it loops back around it thinks the RT is held down because u in fact are holding RT down. It doesn't know to release RT for 50 ms wait time when macro starts over.

The way its currently set up u can hold the tac down and just burn through a clip.

Ive made one on RT but have to time your RT pulls to pull th double shot off. U can't just hold RT and have it cycle over and over. U have to pull rt then release the rt and let the macro finish it course. Only then after u can re tap rt to continue the double shot sequence.

On my chip software I'm able to write out sequences like hold until RT is pulled and I can mark it as RT released when RT is pulled tricking the controller to believing that Rt is released when Rt is pulled
Then I can add my 50 MS wait time to get that delay needed to cycle the double Rt tap before the XYY sequence.

Theres no other way i can think possible to have it operate on RT unless u treat it like a RT burst fire where u manually keep tapping RT to do one double shot per RT tap or adding a loop function like play macro loop once then terminate after macro finishes. Then u could just figure out the amount of double shots u want it to fire with the tap of RT by drawing out the macro sequence over and over till desired shots are set per RT pull.

Last edited:

charles

Yea when I was creating the double shot I actually took bonefishers post for the rrxyyrr and moved the spaces between them around and I have it set for trigger pull to activate and almost have it to were you can the trigger and get it to fully dump clip double shot over and over. But if you don't pull trigger at right time it does normal 3 shot then it jumps to double shooting. I'm trying to get it to double shot over and over without having to pull the trigger a certain way. But I can post video of what I have so far and screen shot of the rune. And maybe one of you can perfect it lol

charles

Here is the rune I modified from bonefishers

Attachments

• Double Shot with RT pull Loop until Stop.png
    Double Shot with RT pull Loop until Stop.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 5

charles

Video of Bonefishers RRXYYRR Modified Notice it double shots then it will normally shoot then randomly start double shooting again.

charles

OMFG!!! Im done trying with double shot macro!!! Its so broken! Idk why in the hell it will work for a little bit then screw up! Then outta nowhere it starts to melee and spin in circles!!!!!!!! There is no B or analog stick movements in macro! DONE!!!!!