other mod shops

v360Reflex

I just dont get it... why do other mod shops still try to compete ... when they have NO CHANCE against Viking360 lol i know there trying to make money but honestly in the long run there just embarrassing their selves and their company Viking FTW! :D :D :D :D :eek: :shock: :lol: :cool:

modded matt

are you like 14? no.... I dont want to get into an economics lesson with you....ah thats hard to let go.

so heres a small fact:
viking 360 has an outstanding product. but thats it, it has one product, dont get me wrong I support viking, but if you are talking about mod shops, there is not much of one. viking does well at what it sells. but its no mod shop. I am a modder I mod lots of different electronics, controllers, consoles, hand helds, I modded a universal remote one time. in doing so I need parts, I go to a mod shop to get them, not viking.

viking has a great controller for those who can afford them, (I know why they cost what they do and its a justified price.) but there are markets.....wait I promised no economics lessons...sorry.

v360Reflex

"mod shops" as in beastmods.com, rapidmodz.com rapidfiremodz.com etc. damn dont gotta such an a$$. and no im not 14 im 16 and good for you that you mod things i use to mod stuff too i use to mod controllers.. but i stopped but theres no outdoing Viking360 ... like i said before Viking FTW

modded matt

you kids today have gotten so fixated in rapid fire controllers. Thats not what modding is about. most good modders, yea, prolly have a rf controller, but dont realy use it. because the only time real modders play is to test new equipment. ask enar how much actual game time he has.

I dont mean to be an ass, but when you make general flaming coments like that, you should expect to be corrected.

for the record, rapidmodz.com is a much better "mod shop" then viking. as they have many other products then just RFcontrollers. nobody is saying they have a better product, but in terms of "mod shops" they have tools, accessories, leds, etc.

a42ozslushie

modded matt said:
you kids today have gotten so fixated in rapid fire controllers. Thats not what modding is about. most good modders, yea, prolly have a rf controller, but dont realy use it. because the only time real modders play is to test new equipment. ask enar how much actual game time he has.

I dont mean to be an butt, but when you make general flaming coments like that, you should expect to be corrected.

for the record, rapidmodz.com is a much better "mod shop" then viking. as they have many other products then just RFcontrollers. nobody is saying they have a better product, but in terms of "mod shops" they have tools, accessories, leds, etc.
Ditto

v360Reflex

i mean i guess but im talking bout there modded controllerz not other things they have to offer lol.. but its kool i dont care. i just puttin my opinion out there

Fredrow

If rapidmodz.com is a mod-shop then what was it before??

Let me guess, it was a McDonald's then someone came in and MODIFIED it into a web-store that sells rapid-fire controllers and other electronic tools...... Nice!!!!

Fredrow

I love how my one little stupid JOKE turned into this mini weird discussion..... lol....

And Slurm, how would PS3 comment be a comeback? Like what is he coming back from? Just asking because I don't remember making a comment about him or anything that he said.....

odingalt

Staff member
You guys just love to bicker. Anyway, yeah I wish we were a traditional mod shop and sold more than just a single product. We're more like a rapidfire controller shop I guess. I would love to sell other mods, I keep saying 'some day' we will expand, but it might be hard to compete, there are already a lot of good mod shops out there.

modded matt

odingalt, I think the fact that you dont need these other products to sustain buisness is a feat in itsself and you are comended for it.