Over 150 macros + Download link!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys over the 8 months or so that I have had this amazing controller, I have made many different macros that have never been released or that are in the forums somewhere and now hard to find. There are also macros from many different people in here that I have downloaded from the site or the forums. Some of these are just prototypes that I was working on too. These are all of them on my computer for you guys plus if my computer ever crashes I know they are safe. So take a dive into them there are 153 to be exact. Enjoy!

Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/?3o1ou4903o346ct

Last edited:

maximus

These are a great help! This software is extremely easy to use but I have no idea of the actual glitches in the game... That's where I'm at a loss and these help me better understand those glitches.. For example I never knew that the reload animation time and the time that the gun was actually "loaded" were different... Didn't know that until I watched your video... So again these are a huge help MJ! thanks for posting them!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah that reload glitch I have been using for all the CODs, there are many ways to use them too. All you need to do is find a cancel in the game and then use that to cancel your reload when its the appropriate time. People use the cancels alot for call of duty games for example in the jitter all it is is a shot a reload then a cancel or a left bumper and Y. Thats what really makes up the KSG jitter which I brainstormed off of the run KSG since the run is a cancel also. You will figure it out soon I know you will. But thanks again man I really like helping out around here even if it is just two people at a time.

Boricua

Ok first off.. thanks for all the things u have done for this controller.. also... thanks for this crazy list of macros lol...

now... Whats up with these Rapidfire anti recoils for mw3? is this for the mk14 or for autoguns?

maximus

Speaking of reloads let me ask a question... So I need slight of had to use the fast reload macro? If not which macro do I need to use for the MK14 as I see a few for reloads...

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
You do not need sleight of hand for the fast reload macros unless they specifically state that you need to. For the most part, if sleight of hand is required, in the name of the macro you will see the letters "SoH"

Awesome post BTW MJ, downloaded it when you first posted this. Awesome share. I've been using your macros to get some knowledge and ideas for my own ones I've been trying to make so it's been very helpful.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks guys I try to help you guys out or hook my brotha's up haha. It really does mean a lot that I get positive feedback from something like this. I get happy over this kind of stuff. At first I really just wanted to improve the macro controller because of Odin I felt I had to do my dues then I got hooked on here, the forums and your thank yous drive me a long way. I tried to label them the best I could though if you need sleight of hand then they will be labeled with SoH like cam said.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
MJ, you are a very clever young fella, also a very generous one....thank you !!!!!!!!

Thanks man! You always give me a little confident boost with the nice comments you have to say. I do this all for the people like you in the community!