Payment method

LoveKillzSlowly

PS3andCOD said:
That makes sense... Do you know if those are even available in Canada? I don't think I've seen one before... They're visa branded?

I actually don't know I think it's only in the U.S but I am not 100% sure on that. It's really easy to spot here in the U.S though.

Visa and MasterCard branded.

But this is the best payment method I can think of for kids to pay. There are a lot of parents that don't feel comfortable letting their kids use their credit card online. I mean look at the Xbox, they store that information on your gamertag account when you use it to buy stuff.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

LoveKillzSlowly said:
PS3andCOD said:
That makes sense... Do you know if those are even available in Canada? I don't think I've seen one before... They're visa branded?

I actually don't know I think it's only in the U.S but I am not 100% sure on that. It's really easy to spot here in the U.S though.

Visa and MasterCard branded.

But this is the best payment method I can think of for kids to pay. There are a lot of parents that don't feel comfortable letting their kids use their credit card online. I mean look at the Xbox, they store that information on your gamertag account when you use it to buy stuff.
i can get american express giftcards at places like stop and shop(i beleve they are U.S only though)

LoveKillzSlowly

Did anyone actually receive a tracking number yet? Someone said that orders were shipped out on Friday but they also had to ship out on Monday.

LaxWarrior

I have recived one but it hasnt gone anywhere yet becasue it is like wait in a ups shop or something. like it is saying it has only regestured payment or something like that

LoveKillzSlowly

I think they are shipping mine on Monday because I haven't received an e-mail from them and I also heard that they were going to upgrade shipping for those that are being sent tomorrow.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

LoveKillzSlowly said:
I think they are shipping mine on Monday because I haven't received an e-mail from them and I also heard that they were going to upgrade shipping for those that are being sent tomorrow.
and where did you hear that?

LaxWarrior

LoveKillzSlowly said:
it isnt true becaaue they are shipping them all acording to when you bought it. so just wait brother u will get it or you can sue them for every penny them have...but dont do the second one. hahah :)

LoveKillzSlowly

I saw someone post it on Facebook but I truly believe that they are going to upgrade the shipping for people on Monday. LaxWarrior when did you order your controller because there is one guy that ordered on September 4th and hasn't received a tracking # so I don't think they are shipping according to when you bought it and you say they already sent out your controller, right?

How do you open a support ticket, I was never asked to make an account or given a password?