Payment

a Spec Of fluff

Ok Cant i pay using Maestro then because that is all i have, i have no visa or mastercard i live in the UK so i dont have american express etc

odingalt

Staff member
You pose an interesting problem, by eliminating PayPal, we may have made it more difficult for international customers to make purchases.

Ben, are you out there reading this? What forms of payment do you take on your website?

a Spec Of fluff

That means i have to wait for ben tho lol and i wont get it until the 10th october or when ever you deliver your product to him
Could i pay ben and then he gives you the money that i send or something like that. I just checked thier that i need $199.99 (£129.99) for controller serpent and than a further $91.95 (£59.88) for delivery standard thats a total of $291.94(£190.10). I can send that money 5-7 working days (thats how long it takes to add funds to Paypal)

Ben

wasssuuupppp

I'm down for anything, I can send you a money request or whatever..

Just set something up and let me know the plan!

I only take paypal through my site however I can go with Direct bank transfer, cheque, postal order and most other things :)

odingalt

Staff member
Let me do some brainstorming with our team and try to get a strategy together that's going to work for everybody. What's making this tricky is the custom shells, we don't want to ship them all over to the UK and short-change the US customers, also like you said there's going to be a lag delay to get Ben set up, we only have prototype quantities of the modchips on hand, the rest is in process at the assembler.

a Spec Of fluff

So if you send me a Direct bank transfer

Cos iam not sure of how to do it.

Tonight or now

I will make full payment @ 630 to 7 GMT tommorrow of however much you send me

Note : will i get this by the viking360.com shipping date of 1st October or whenever you recieve them ben?
Thanks in advance for this guys :D