Pc gaming

NiP God

is there the same fire cap and everything with all games,or does it go by console too,has anyone tried a macro onthe pc??

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
i couldn't tell u exactly if its the same but im sure someone else could help u with that

HippieMagic

You can do pretty much exactly the same thing a Viking Macro can do with a gaming mouse if you are trying to use it for the macro's only.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Actually, pretty sure PC versions have different fireing caps, because anyone can max them with a mouse really... The COD 4 PC version certainly feels different in that respect. Also, the auto aim is pretty much non-existant, aiming is actually really hard with a joystick.

HippieMagic

Aiming with a mouse is a full arm movement that involves shoulder, elbow, wrist, and fingers... that really reduces the need for aim assist because we are so used to using it daily and because a thumb stick is just that... thumb movement... You are going to put yourself at a pretty big disadvantage by using a controller with the PC unless you are playing an RPG or driving a vehicle.

You CAN swap between them freely though. If you have a controller plugged in you should easily be able to use both the mouse and keyboard setup and the controller simultaneously.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah, I have the wireless adapter for windows and I've been playing assassin's creed revelations and skyrim on my laptop and the joysticks are just very sensitive. It's really easy to switch back to the regular keyboard and mouse though, it's right under the options or settings in the pause screen (or the main menu) for most games.