PC Support

arckos

I've had my viking for awhile now and was wondering if it was possible to use the controller with my pc. I know other plug and play charger usb's don't work but since the custom one can exchange data is it possible?

Thanks!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I've had my viking for awhile now and was wondering if it was possible to use the controller with my pc. I know other plug and play charger usb's don't work but since the custom one can exchange data is it possible?

Thanks!
Yes u can use it with your PC. The PNC cable will not work! U need to buy a special Microsoft wireless USB sync adapter. U can find them almost anywhere. My money would be to check out best buy! Just ask an employee if they have a wireless xbox360 sync adapter. Good luck man!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative

Thanks!
Yes u can use it with your PC. The PNC cable will not work! U need to buy a special Microsoft wireless USB sync adapter. U can find them almost anywhere. My money would be to check out best buy! Just ask an employee if they have a wireless xbox360 sync adapter. Good luck man! Sorry for the double post my cell phone is all wack!