POSSIBLE ISSUE WITH THE vIKING 360 ACCOUNT PAGE !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM WALKER

Viking 360 account page issue !!!!!

Just tried to access my account on the Viking 360 page .... message reads ....

"
There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website

Suggest Odin looks at it .... Hate to think it a hacker .............

Last edited:

HopeAndLove

Im Not a Expert or anything but This happened on other websites to me Before. If it Happens again just don't enter personal information Via Password and Username. Here You Go Jim and Viking Users :) If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

HopeAndLove

Hope I helped out a Little bit. Just wait if it happens again it will Usually Go away after a Few minutes. :) You Probably already know all this Jim you seem like a Smart guy Just trying to help out :)

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for pointing this out. Our SSL cert is with GoDaddy. GoDaddy sucks. I renewed our SSL cert over two months ago - or so they said. I logged in today and my SSL cert for Viking360.com expired on 4/27/2014 (today), and then I have an un-used credit for a new 5-year SSL cert.

So apparently rather than renewing my SSL cert, they gave me a credit for a new 5-year cert and now I have to go through the headache of setting it up. Doing that now. Expect the warning to go away in about an hour once I have the new cert running.

Thanks again for the heads-up! No security breach, just routine maintenance needed.

odingalt

Staff member
Allright, the SSL certificate was renewed. The warning message is gone. Thanks again. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.