Post Your Macro Setup For Each Page

fst2011

Hello everyone,

I thought this actually might be helpful to some new macro owners as well as myself. To help get an idea on what things might be possible. So, maybe post what macro's are assigned to what buttons and maybe do this for each page. I know this might turn out to be alot of writing but will be worth it. I would add mine, but currently I'm having software issues and also in the process of trying to figure what macros I want for each class.

Example. Say my first class is the ACR...so I'm trying to figure what macros I want and where I want to assign them for the ACR. You may have a setup that does not matter which gun you use. Another reason why I think we should list our own setups.

Please take the time and help out.

Brian

ShiftwRx

will do as soon as I get home and start actually playing the game with my custom pages, hah Ive only been screwin around with the software and controller for about a week now without actually playin xbox ive been busy being in nyc for the last 5 days since I got my controller

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Theres my setup, on the last page there is a custom ModdingBros anti-recoil for the G36. Thats the one I use and I think it works great, lets see how many people notice it haha.

Attachments

• Executionsawesomeness.vks
    56.5 KB · Views: 9

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ohhhhh okay. Thanks this one I actually didnt make it was one of the members in ModdingBros however they are not too active so they had me post in instead.