Post your sensitivities here

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

I would like to know what sensitivity everyone uses so I can make anti-recoils if requested. I'll make that specific sensitivity an anti-recoil if requested so let me know what yours is and if you'd like one. It would be for M14/Python. Until the "Huge" update, anti-recoils won't be 100% perfect, but they are pretty good as of right now.

Those anti-recoils will be made when the next analog stick update is for the software.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Different sensitivities don't make you a noob... Some people are better at different settings. I personally like 2 as well. I think M1A1 plays on 2 or 3 too. It's usually either 10 or 2, because highest possible or default...

NYjetsNY1

So far the requests are:
2, 5, 6, 7, and 10 is already made. Anything else? I'll work on them when I finish turbo-knife-tamahawk

obo

still rocking the default sensitivity =p

I honestly find that i play better on whatever the default sensitivity is for a game. That typically seems to be the speed that applies to most people. I honestly play worse on higher sensitivities lol.

The only game i play on a higher sensitivity is halo. Which i play on 5. And that's only 2 higher than the default sensitivity.

NYjetsNY1

obo said:
still rocking the default sensitivity =p

I honestly find that i play better on whatever the default sensitivity is for a game. That typically seems to be the speed that applies to most people. I honestly play worse on higher sensitivities lol.

The only game i play on a higher sensitivity is halo. Which i play on 5. And that's only 2 higher than the default sensitivity.

This is so limiting. At 2 sensitivity, you cannot turn around fast. I can, extremely fast! It is personal preference though. I think the anti-recoils should wait till next update.

LoveKillzSlowly

I find 3 to be the best sensitivity for me and I use FPS Freeks. I'm probably better than most people here so its doesn't matter what sensitivity you have it on. I do find when It comes to turning around like NYjetsNY1 mentioned anything lower than 3 feels pretty slow.

NYjetsNY1

LoveKillzSlowly said:
I find 3 to be the best sensitivity for me and I use FPS Freeks. I'm probably better than most people here so its doesn't matter what sensitivity you have it on. I do find when It comes to turning around like NYjetsNY1 mentioned anything lower than 3 feels pretty slow.

Man you guys need to try 10!! I whipped around in second chance and got a 3 kill streak as the guys were behind me. My k/d is now 2.00 I am so proud lol

Remmnever

LoveKillzSlowly said:

Pretty confident eh? Send me an invite on XBL and we'll play sometime. My GT is the same as my name here. Although I mainly play headquarters or tdm.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
LoveKillzSlowly said:

Pretty confident eh? Send me an invite on XBL and we'll play sometime. My GT is the same as my name here. Although I mainly play headquarters or tdm.

Really love? Haha... better than 2.00 k/d overall? I have gone 33-0 before, chop-gunner napalm and spy plane

LoveKillzSlowly

Okay so I don't use my viking. Here's my stats based on last time I checked. K/D ratio of 2.55 (3+ in free for all) Ranked 11th in hardcore free for all. Ranked in the 2,000 for regular free for all but that's only because free for all has been messed up since the game first came out and 80% of the time it actually never looks for players if people back out so after a few games there will only be like 3-6 people instead of the full 8 and rank is based on score per min so more people in the game to kill= faster kills for me so that I can end the game early with a high score per min, hardcore doesn't have this connection problem. 89 win streak so far with a win ratio of almost 3. When it comes to losing that's something I never do. ;) but honestly a video game is nothing to brag or be proud about, if you want we can brag about cars :D some of you guys might know what I roll with if not then search it, that's what the search button is for. Haven't really hopped on Black Ops lately since I been mainly on Fallout: New Vegas(Great game) but anyone here can send me a friend request if you want.

Anyways for anyone who uses default settings try out 3 you might actually like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.