prestige glitch?

obo

depends on which one you're talking about
the original one was, but people with jtagged xbox's are doing their own prestige hacking that i would definatly stay away from

DeeZel

Yeah just look on ebay if you realllly want to do that.

They host a room with a modded 360 where they changed the parameters of the game so you get an insane amount of point per kill. The 360 will get banned after a little while so they try to get as many people together and schedule matches for 10th prestige.

pass

seriously

obo

Becareful though.theres probly agood chance your gonna get banned. Also a lot of people scam claiming they have jttagged boxes. So beware

theblur1

what alot of people dont know about the 10th prestige glitch is that if you are 10th with less then 10 days total play time, you will get banned. So if you are gunna do it only go to 9th prestige and then rack up the playing time

bowl killa tcb

My brother just got a mw2 360 and has a older modded 360 he is going to bring over its never been online. I'm going to try to do some stuff with that. Now what gets banned the 360 or the gamertag? Anybody thats wants to help message me. If it works I will hook up people as long as I can. HATE IF YOU WANT TO HATE I dont care can't hurt my feelings so lets get it done...

obo

lol, im gonna laugh when you get banned, but let me know :)
by the way where did you get hooked up to do this?

bowl killa tcb

Im gettin the box from brother i got couple extra boxs i know its modded. i do not care it box gets banned i'm dont want to get my main profile banned have plenty of time on and couple extra profile to try it out on i 'm still tryin to work out final details. i'll keep posting.

hey man can you count me in if it works? i got an extra 1600 MS point card if that means for me to get in. just lemme knoww!!!

GeekUSA

Count me in. Can anyone recommend a guy on eBay or someone doing it for free? I just want the extra custom slots, I've got about 6 days of playing time.