Price Increase?

dudesikoff

I haven't been to the site in a while and I see that The Viking is now $400! Is this a new and improved Viking, or was there just a price increase?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Just a price increase its the macro controller still but they only have limited supply left.

dudesikoff

God, that's a drastic change, I remember buying mine for $180. I would say a fair price is $275, but that's just me.

fst2011

I agree the price may seem like alot...but its worth it. You are not limited to certain games and can change and re-change sooooo much.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Like FST says it is a great controller you don't need to pay for updates or get a new controller for a new game coming out. It's so versatile that you won't need to buy another unles it breaks which with taking good care of the controller you most likely won't need to.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol if you think about it the Evil Master Mod is like $350... There are people who will shell for it at $400. They could probably even sell them for $500 and make sales.

odingalt

Staff member
Same old same old macro controller as it's always been, just running very low on stock.

orangemist

Will the price for the Viking stay at $400?

To say I am disappointed would be lying I feel really let down. I was on here about 2 weeks ago and I saw that the controller was $200/300. I'm quite upset as I saved up $300 which was hard enough, then I come onto the site today to see that the controller has gone up to $400!!

Will the price stay the same? Or will it be likely to go down any time soon?

Thanks to anyone that can help answer my questions. :)

orangemist

I noticed that the price has increase as well, I am really upset about this as I put aside money for the last 2 weeks to afford this. I come on today to see it is $400!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Most likely stay the same since there is limited supply and as demand goes up the price follows it.

orangemist

Its a shame as I have had to save up my $300 and have struggled. There is no way I can afford $400 :( Is there any promotion codes or offers etc?

odingalt

Staff member
We've been inching up the price as stock dwindles. We have a situation with a supplier of a key component of the macro controller, that is preventing us from being able to (cheaply) build more macro controllers.

Liason

We've been inching up the price as stock dwindles. We have a situation with a supplier of a key component of the macro controller, that is preventing us from being able to (cheaply) build more macro controllers.

Dam, thats too bad. A close friend was interested at the price I told him I bought mine for [169/usd]. I doubt he'll go for 400.