Problem buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaikor

Hey, I have a problem when buying a xbox 360 ragnarok controller that says that there is a mismacth on my shipping adress and the card adress or something like that,,,,I'm sending the item to my P.O box how could I do ? plz help

Jaikor

obo nop :( because I'm not living in the US,, :( I allways buy on Amazon with my P.O Box,, I even buyed my Xbox360 like that,, but nobody on amazon is selling Viking controller,,+ I wasn't using Free shipping,,, I was using Express saver but still I can;t :(..... anyway is there is way I could buy a viking controller ? I want one :(

Iguess the problem is when i put my credit card info,, the web try's to confirm my info from the credit card with the shipping adress and it doesn't match.

could be a posible solution for this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Do you have a buddy or a family member that lives near by that you can ship it to? If so you could always do that other then that Im not sure if there is anything we can do man.

Jaikor

nop :( I don't have family living in the US now :'( meh don't know why they don't ship to P.O box things should be more easy xD
maybe your sales would increase, I guess there is allot of people that have the same problem as I have...

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
What you are describing is a trick commonly used by fraud artists to get free goods from merchants.

Status
Not open for further replies.