problem loading pack on atom

KyleH

i have a pack that i have been working on for a week or so, and have all the settings how i want. Now when i try to load it to my controller, it says "couldnt download pack from Viking Forge Server". I was testing out a Doubleshot mod that i am working on, and put the playback on"A", and now I cant load the new runepack to remove it from playing the rune every time i press A(very annoying).

Also - when recording some mods, i couldnt get them to play back when i pressed the playback button.
I was able to record it, and get it onto the viking software, but i couldnt record, and play with the playback button to test it out before i plug back in and everything.

bonefisher

Is that the latest beta firmware you trying out I think it's 2/8/2015? Yes that one is having problems with recording playback but if you record something and then shut controller off/on and then it works. Like it needs rebooting after you do it once then it will be fine. On the Atom App when loading should be fixed now. Also have you updated your controller through Xbox One? They had a new update that they put out for the controller for some issues.

KyleH

Im still having the same problem with trying to load my runepack onto my controller... Says "cant download pack from viking forge server"

KyleH

when I try to manually download the runepack, I get this:
{
"error": "other_undefined",
"reason": "Data inconsistency, first point must be at start of plot. (RightTrigger data from 52 to 57)",
"dbg_stack": "Error: Data inconsistency, first point must be at start of plot. (RightTrigger data from 52 to 57)\n at Error (<anonymous>)\n at /app/app/convert_runes.js:234:23\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at addPoints (/app/app/convert_runes.js:231:21)\n at /app/app/convert_runes.js:288:21\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at /app/app/convert_runes.js:281:20\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at streamFromData (/app/app/convert_runes.js:279:25)\n at Object.exports.dataToBinary (/app/app/convert_runes.js:612:38)"
}

im getting that on several packs...

odingalt

Staff member
Kyle can you go into the forge, open up the runepack, and then copy the URL from your browser's address bar, then paste it here? (i.e. when you paste the full URL to the runepack when you are on the runepack editing screen then I can go find it)