[PROBLEM] Mods cannot be enabled?

ajh103

So I've tried doing everything. Reset the device through the FW update tool, chanegd firmware, rebooted from the mod settings tool but my PS3 RAG controller will not enable mods. I hold down the mod button + controller buttons but none of the lights flash and the mods don't enable. The mod switch must be working though because I can boot into programming mode.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Go to the main web page where u bought the controller from, log in to your account and start a support ticket. The Viking staff will diagnose what's wrong with your controller and if it needs fixed they will warenty it under there warranty clause.

odingalt

Staff member
Did you find our install manual? Glad you got it working. Were wires loose and popped off or what happened???

ajh103

So I took it apart, everything seemed in order, apart from the large grey plastic square (i assume battery) that is for some reason not clipping in very well and easy to dislodge.

All wires looked in order, etc, so I didn't end up needing to change anything.

It works on and off now, like, I can enable any mod for a while, then it'll simply cut out and stop working until I connect to PC and reboot it. Any help would be appreciated as this once was a wonderful product. Sending it in for service is not an option, as I live very far away and don't wish to pay like $60-$100 for shipping. :)

I don't know what the install manual is?