problem with my controller

Baseballanky

Ok here is the deal. I installed my chip myself into the controller. The one problem that i am having is in call of duty ghost i cant use any of my kill streaks. It just switched between them. Im not sure what is going on with this

Baseballanky

relocate dpad

I want to relocate the down arrow pad on my controller is this possible. for some reason it is not working to wear i can use it in call of duty to call care packages

Baseballanky

Xbox 360 down dpad wont work.

Ok the dPad on my Ragnarock controller does not seem to work properly. The reason i said properly is in Call of duty i cannot call a care package or any of my kill streaks it will cycle through them but that it which means that the bottom portion of the controller is working fine but the top is not. How do the traces run on the controller is there only the two pads. What i want to do is just relocate the down pad to another location. Because of my own fault the top pad got lifed off, too much heat and not paying attention does not mix so that is why i want to move it to a tac switch. Is this at all possible and if not is there any way to fix this or im i just out of luck. Thank you for looking and any help would be great

odingalt

Staff member
Hi did you do any mods to the d-pad down, check the grey rubber piece to make sure it's seated properly, check to make sure you didn't scratch away too much of the black epoxy on the pad area, etc.

AlisonDesi

Is it working correctly for all the other games? Are all the other functionalists working properly? Try installing the controller again.

Baseballanky

I figured it out. Too hot of a soldering iron and not paying attention doesn't work good with the glue. So all I did was relocate the right and down dpad to tac switches. Moving the buttons have helped with being quicker. Thank you for the help. Ill be installing another one in the near future.