Problems with my controller!!

collin

I have a huge problem with my controller, I can download macro mods onto it, but when i get into a game and change between the pages i made all my macro mods don't work. Is it something I'm doing wrong or do I need to send it back to be fixed?

NYjetsNY1

I have a huge problem with my controller, I can download macro mods onto it, but when i get into a game and change between the pages i made all my macro mods don't work. Is it something I'm doing wrong or do I need to send it back to be fixed?

Sounds like you are doing something wrong.

You download a macro set and macros. Or just macros and make your own set.

Each page on the macro software can have different macros on it. You assign macros to buttons or tacs on each page. To switch pages, use the page left/right on a tac switch.

Sounds like you just need some help learning how to use the software better.

Go here: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx

All you need to do is download that, and PM (private-message) me your ID+password for teamviewer. I can show you how to use the software, and teach you. It'll be easier than me explaining over the forums.

NYjetsNY1

OK, I am on teamviewer. There appears to be nothing wrong with your controller, just user-error here. I am now teamviewing with you and teaching you everything you need to know on how to use the controller and about the software.

NYjetsNY1

Go into a private match on MW2 or black ops. Use the FAL.

Make sure you have fresh, new AA batteries. Read below, and if something doesn't work, tell me.

Press RT1 to change pages.

Page 1 - RED.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 2 - GREEN.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 3 - BLUE.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - blue color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 4 - YELLOW.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - yellow color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 5 - PINK/PURPLE

HOLD LT2 to rapid-fire. No RT on this page.

Let me know what works, what doesn't so I can go from there.

Attachments

• TESTER.vks
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

collin

Hey NYjetsNY1, if you didn't get my other message than I just wanted to tell you that I tested the macro set you made for me and the first rapid fire worked until I changed to a different rapid fire page. Whenever I switched pages all the macro mods programmed to the right trigger stopped working except the tac swich rapid fire, that was the only one that worked when i switched through the pages.

jojoenglish85

I also ran into this problem a couple times before. What i do now is as follows: save all of your macro's and sets you want for each page when your done, save the entire setup and name it what you want. After doing this, you can now export to your controller. After exporting, to make sure everything is still there, clear your macro assignment (you should only see one macro page after doing this) Connect your controller back with the sofware and import. Everything should be there and your good to go.

p.s just make sure you save everything as you go along, even if you change one thing, make sure you save, then export.