Programmable PS3 Ragnarok Controller (Rapidfire Speed)

palmquistj

[h=1]So I just got my Programmable PS3 Ragnarok Controller in yesterday and wanted to see if anyone had success changing the rapid-fire setting to a speed that work well on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3[/h]

battlelog

I'm waiting for mine to get here too, I see no post for that on the ps3 threads?? Well if you have any luck let me know or post some thing here so we can all see man.

odingalt

Staff member
There are some posts but you're not looking hard enough :)

P99 is about 19.0 shots-per-second.
MK14 is right around 10.0 shots-per-second.
Five-seven and USP .45 are faster than MK14 but I can't remember the speed something like 12 sps.
The rest of the pistols are slow maybe slower than the MK14, I'm talking about the python etc.

The gist here is that every single-fire gun in MW3 has its own unique speed, while in the past pretty much all the guns were in the same ballpark. In Black Ops the M14 seemed a little slower than FAL and the akimbo CZ75's were the fastest but not as big of a gap as the P99 which is twice as fast as anything else.

palmquistj

Load out,
ACR 6.8- Kick – suppressor
MP9 – akimbo
Sleight of hand
Assassin pro
Steady aim pro

So while using this load out I tried to use zombie mode #2 too see what happens and found that it seemed to have increased firing on both the ACR 6.8, and MP9. On the other hand when aiming the ACR 6.8 found that the gun shutters a little bit but seems to keep the kick way down.

So know I’m wondering what the rapidfire setting are in zombie mode?

palmquistj

Ok i did some testing this is what i found,

23.3 -P99
10.4 –MK14
19.0 –MP412
23.3 –Five Seven
20.0 –USP 4.5
20.0 - .44 Magnum