Progrmming help!!!

Michael

where can I get a complete list of how to program my controller, I just bought it and I'm assuming it has the latest1.3 version already in it. I want to know how to enable auto sprint and the other added new features. The sheet that i got with my controller just covers the basics, i guess the pre1.3 version' any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!

Michael

Thanks, I'll see what i can do, this is what I got in my box, I'll go read it again, maybe I'm missing something

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sorry I tried man I dont have a PS3 controller so Im not too sure about everything on there.

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks, I'll see what i can do, this is what I got in my box, I'll go read it again, maybe I'm missing something

Once you've downloaded the software and installed it, click on any question mark "?" next to a mod's name to read all about that mod. Here's an excerpt:

What is Auto Sprint? The Auto Sprint mod is designed for Call of Duty games. Are you tired of constantly mashing the left thumbstick to make your soldier sprint? Now you don't have to!
To enable auto spring, hold down the mod switch and hold the throw lethal button, then tap your sprint button. Player 3 LED will twinkle and then stay lit to let you know that this special feature has been activated.
When Auto Sprint is enabled, all you have to do to make your soldier sprint is flick your scope button. Now you'll never have to press your left thumbstick again.

(This is of course assuming you have the USB programmable mod)

Michael

I just submitted a work ticket because the software won't let me install after the download, tells me I need some kind of access. The firmware/driver update file worked great as far as download and install and it works when i plug in my controller to my pc. The update for 1.3 version is what I have trouble with. I just bought my controller last week so I am assuming that it already has the 1.3 version in it. Can you clarify this for me, I was wanting to know for sure and how to access the additional modes of auto sprint( thats hell on the thumb after awhile) and the others new modes as well. I still need practice but this controller has already helped me alot.I did alot of research on these things and nobody out there can touch you on included features, quality and price and the future updates, if needed are priceless! You stand alone!!! Thanks for your help in advance.

odingalt

Staff member
I just submitted a work ticket because the software won't let me install after the download, tells me I need some kind of access. The firmware/driver update file worked great as far as download and install and it works when i plug in my controller to my pc. The update for 1.3 version is what I have trouble with. I just bought my controller last week so I am assuming that it already has the 1.3 version in it. Can you clarify this for me, I was wanting to know for sure and how to access the additional modes of auto sprint( thats hell on the thumb after awhile) and the others new modes as well. I still need practice but this controller has already helped me alot.I did alot of research on these things and nobody out there can touch you on included features, quality and price and the future updates, if needed are priceless! You stand alone!!! Thanks for your help in advance.

Yes if you just bought last week, you already have the v1.3 driver in the controller.

I'm really confused, on one hand you said "The firmware/driver update file worked great" but then you go on to say "The update for 1.3 version is what I have trouble with". Maybe you can just post a link to the softwware you can't get installed, or take a screenshot of the trouble you are having?

tells me I need some kind of access.

Sounds like virus scanner, or Microsoft internet explorer warning. In either case just save the file to your desktop, right-click, and say run-as-administrator. Don't try to run it from your browser, especially if you use internet explorer. Just save to your desktop first, then close your browser, then right-click and run-as-administrator. This should solve any problems you are having with windows security or your virus scanner.

Michael

After reading your exceprt, I went and tried that and my auto sprint works, so that tells me that i already have the 1.3 version, I double checked and the Firmware updater tool downloaded and installed great, it's the software installer I have the trouble with. I followed the tutorial to the letter and when I go and click it to install it thats when I get the message to make sure I have access to a /gui file or something like that. When I plug my controller in using the firmware updater tool it recognizes my controller without a hitch but I don't do anything because I don't want to erase or change anything. I'm good to go for now but if future updates become available I want to be able to get them.

odingalt

Staff member
Michael, what operating system do you have? (and which service pack, if you know)

Michael

windows vista, serv. pack not sure but I'm pretty sure I'm current on updates if that helps.I also tried what you said about save to desktop ,close browser and right click, but I did'nt see run as admin. only install at the top of column so I clicked install and still got the same need access to a gui/.exe file or something like that, I'll admit i am comp. illiterate LOL!!!

odingalt

Staff member
Michael,

I have a setup.exe file I can e-mail you, I think it might be needed. The .MSI works for some o/s but not for Vista. Virus scanners and e-mail spam filters have .exe files but I can try e-mailing it to you, can you PM me your e-mail address?

Michael

Problem solved, my Webroot was blocking, cleared that up and everything went smooth.I want to thank you for all of your help.You know what customer service and support is supposed to be like, you don't see that much anymore!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!

odingalt

Staff member
Glad you got it up and running, and also thanks for postig back with your solution. It might help the next guy or gal who reads this post.