Ps4 Berserker preorder?

SlickNick

Hey,

Any news on when we will be able to preorder a Berserker for the PS4? On line, it says "out of stock"...

Thanks.

battlelog

Ok thanks, but holly S#$% that controller looks very complicated!!! I wish they would post some vids on how to use it? I wanna get the ps4 rang but this seems to have alot more features. I wish the ps4 rang could use the software thet the ps3 rang has, it was simple to use!! If I could see some vids of how this works I will order asap but till then I have to wait.

bonefisher

I'm sure when they get some time after everything is working smooth on everything they make some how to vids! Also just ask someone on here and they will help out for sure ! Take the plunge and buy it! It is well worth exploring unforeseen things!

battlelog

I'm sure when they get some time after everything is working smooth on everything they make some how to vids! Also just ask someone on here and they will help out for sure ! Take the plunge and buy it! It is well worth exploring unforeseen things!

Yeah I think I am going to order it, I will figure it out or like you said you there are peeps on here to help me out.

Satanicat

Hey,

Any news on when we will be able to preorder a Berserker for the PS4? On line, it says "out of stock"...

Thanks.

They are hoping for a mid-feb time frame for pre-orders (I emailed them about this exact question). My advice is to just keep checking. I know I'm getting one! Hell, still use my PS3 Ragnarok controller all the time. PS4 will be idle until I get my Berserker hehe.

battlelog

They are hoping for a mid-feb time frame for pre-orders (I emailed them about this exact question). My advice is to just keep checking. I know I'm getting one! Hell, still use my PS3 Ragnarok controller all the time. PS4 will be idle until I get my Berserker hehe.

I have been checking out the vids on the 360 macro, and man it looks really cool, but at the same time very complicated! So let me get this straight, will we still be able to set the SPS for the guns that we use like we did on bf3 with the rang controller? Plus I also see something that you can do with the analog sticks too, will we be able to adjust them for let’s say recoil on any weapon we use? Also how about some of the other features like sniper breath, sprint, those are features that we can use with the rang on bf3. I am not a COD player so that’s why I am asking all these questions, hope someone can help me out, cause I’m ready to order this today!
Thanks for everyone’s help??

odingalt

Staff member
The Berserker is more complicated by design. In 2013 we sent out a survey and got around 1,000 respondents. 50% of customers said they wanted ultimate control over how their mods worked. So for those customers, we went all out and added more control to the Berserker software. There is a balance between control and complexity. The more control you want, the more complex it'll have to be. So we came out with the USB Berserker (XBOX One now and PS4 some time later this year once we have the budget to dive into R&D again). It's funny... on XBOX 360 we tried to go the route of tutorial videos but everybody complained to us by support ticket that it didn't include a manual. So this time, we wrote a manual and everybody is complaining we don't have tutorial videos :). I am having a hell of a time keeping everybody happy these days.

The other 50% of customers on the survey said they just wanted to play out-of-the-box without a bunch of setup. For those customers we came out with the non-USB Ragnarok for PS4 and XBOX One.

JIM WALKER

The Berserker is more complicated by design. In 2013 we sent out a survey and got around 1,000 respondents. 50% of customers said they wanted ultimate control over how their mods worked. So for those customers, we went all out and added more control to the Berserker software. There is a balance between control and complexity. The more control you want, the more complex it'll have to be. So we came out with the USB Berserker (XBOX One now and PS4 some time later this year once we have the budget to dive into R&D again). It's funny... on XBOX 360 we tried to go the route of tutorial videos but everybody complained to us by support ticket that it didn't include a manual. So this time, we wrote a manual and everybody is complaining we don't have tutorial videos :). I am having a hell of a time keeping everybody happy these days.

The other 50% of customers on the survey said they just wanted to play out-of-the-box without a bunch of setup. For those customers we came out with the non-USB Ragnarok for PS4 and XBOX One.

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you cannot please all of the people all of the time ... Its like being a referee, you will always be wrong to someone. In my opinion you have done an awesome job, ok, I like some elements more than others, but overall you could not have done better. Thank you ....