PS4/XB1 BERSERKER HYBRID ????

JIM WALKER

Okay, so if, sorry, when you have built the PS4 Berserker, my ultimate wish is this .... would you accept a challenge, build me a PS4 berserker and put it in an XB1 shell, reason is, I cannot use the stick/d-pad layout of the PS.
Answers on a postage stamp please .... lol

Drastic

:O ... that alone would get me to rebuy a ps4. sadly I don't think it'll work.. ps4 has the touchpad... but then again nothing is impossible

modded matt

There are way too many issues to make this work. The trackpad alone is a big issue. I doubt this will ever happen. Think of how many you have ever seen for the 360/ps3 and apply that here. your best bet is a cross platform adapter such as the chronus device.

JIM WALKER

There are way too many issues to make this work. The trackpad alone is a big issue. I doubt this will ever happen. Think of how many you have ever seen for the 360/ps3 and apply that here. your best bet is a cross platform adapter such as the chronus device.

Indeed matt, I do in fact have the cronus max, and yes it works, but there is still no harm asking for a wish to come true ....