PSN

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Let me know if he gets anything... It'll be interesting to see if they actually give anything extra out after they've already promised everyone a bunch of stuff.

Xx Binno xX

Well one of my friends said pan is offline due to another breach? Is that true I don't play psn I pay for xbl and I intend to abuse it lol

GJUnLeAsHeD

PS3andCOD said:
No, as far as I know it's meant to be up by the end of the week, all from the single incident...
Thank god i have been tuck on Xbl all week :0 and i just got kz 3 :) cant wait to play online ;)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yep... It was suppossed to be up this weekend, and ten some other Sony something got hacked any they decided to wait on it again... And gracious Treyarch was giving us a double XP weekend even though they snubbed our console by releaseing the DLC early for 360. The fact that tey're just ignoring the PSN outage is another kick in the face, liek the 5th one from them.

IrishStyle

PSN is killing me, I bought a slim and a copy of MW2 and I can't even play it. The friggin game won't register my trophies because of PSN so I basically have a coaster until the network is back up.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Don't worry about trophies, you can sync them to the server later. As long as you get them on the same user as you signed up for PSN/plan to sign up for PSN on. Unless you mean it won't give you trophies for some reason? I havn't played anything that would give me trophies since PSN went down, but I always used to play offline for trophies when my internet broke...