Question about the speed of jitter?

NYjetsNY1

Yes! Feel free to speed it up, however the results may not be as good. Feel free to try. I know this one person who changes it to 9.50, although I don't know why. It doesn't seem to help, but go ahead and let me know if it does!

Xx Binno xX

Yes! Feel free to speed it up, however the results may not be as good. Feel free to try. I know this one person who changes it to 9.50, although I don't know why. It doesn't seem to help, but go ahead and let me know if it does!
Its different for everyone because of there internet connection. I'm sure you know that.

odingalt

Staff member
Fastest isn't always bestest with jitter. In fact same goes for rapidfire. If you go too high, it actually makes the firing rate sputtery and slow. Tuning in at just the right speed is an art. The first thing I do with any sputtery firing is actually turn the speed down. Smooth firing = more effective. Except I saw one guy on here with M14 and a humanized rapidfire that had a certain pattern to it and that guy was insane. So I guess maybe I'm not always right!