Question on software:

Jassim

In my case I'm used to the ps3 controllers but I have moved to xbox360 due to better online services. Can I swap the functions of the Left trigger and bumper and the right trigger/bumper using the software? Thanks for reading and taking the time to reply :).

NYjetsNY1

Jassim said:
In my case I'm used to the ps3 controllers but I have moved to xbox360 due to better online services. Can I swap the functions of the Left trigger and bumper and the right trigger/bumper using the software? Thanks for reading and taking the time to reply :).

Unfortunately, no. You can put LT on LB, but the in-game function of LB (such as throwing a tactical grenade) will still occur.

Basically if you wanted LB to be instead LT, it would still do what it was meant to do + LT. So LB =LB + whatever you want. Same with RB, it will still do what it is meant to do (throw grenade) but it will become whatever you want after that. However, you can put RT on a tactical switch, and then do it like that if you'd like. The 4 tactical switches in the back are where your fingers rest, so you can easily hit those.