Quick question about Macro controller

311sam

Does it come with a play and charge cable? Or something to put it into the computer's USB? Or do I have to go out and buy my own?

311sam

Never mind I just did a quick google search.

Q: What exactly does the controller come with? What type of cable does it come with to connect to your laptop or do I have to use my own play and charge cable or something of that nature? I also really only use battery packs for my controllers, do the macros use battery packs or standard batteries. Just wondering because I also have rechargeable batteries I would use that are AA and AAA.

A: We recommend AA batteries. To program, use AA batteries with a play and charge kit on the computer. The macro controllers comes with a play and charge kit, I do not believe the Tyr's hand does, but it is compatible with it. So you'll want one if you get the rapid-fire controller. AA batteries, not AAA. You can also use rechargeable batteries but these aren't recommended. I believe rechargeable AA will be OK, but we'll see! The microsoft rechargeable battery pack has issues when it loses charge. Make sure to always have charged batteries available!

Incase anyone else is also wondering.

odingalt

Staff member
Currently the Macro controller comes with a play-and-charge cable and a rechargeable battery pack.